Copper J-Pole Antennas
- Conejo Valley Amateur Radio Club, article edited by Rory Eikland, KG6HCU and Ken Larson, KJ6RZ, they have had excellent experience building and using J-Pole antennas, and share their experience on planning VHF and UHF Jpole antennas.
- LA2Z - Hortensgruppen av NRRL. QSL information, scheds, online log, a description of our installations, meeting agenda, group activities, contact information, few images and a select few links. We also have an extensive private member area with debate forums, group activities, voting, mailing system, projects and local information
- FAX480 was developed to provide for relatively high resolution image transmission on HF, VHF, and UHF amateur radio bands. FAX480 was designed to bridge the gap between conventional slow scan television (SSTV) and conventional facsimile techniques.
Ham Radio Audio and Resources
- EchoLink and IRLP Internet Radio Linking Project Node's, Hurricane Watch Audio Feed's and Info, Live Scanner/Other Feed's from the USA, Local Ham Frequencies, Online Receiver's, Shoutcast Live Audio Feed's from the USA, Southern California Frequencies and more
Yaesu FT-817 Portable QRP Transceiver
- The FT-817 is a small 5W MF/HF/VHF/UHF transceiver with internal batteries. Here is an assortment of technical information K6XX put together about this rig that might interest you.
ACARS VHF Data
- The first of a series of articles that provide an introduction to the latest ICAO defined digital communication modes, including VDL modes 2, 3 and 4. In this edition we begin with the current ACARS application then bring this up to date with AOA.
Online Callbook for Internet Explorer
- The Online Callbook for Internet Explorer makes it easy to find QSL information from the most popular HAM-radio web sites, such as
QRZ.COM, ARRL.ORG, RAC.CA, QRZ.RU, BUCK.COM and OCTAVIA.COM,
Programming VHF/UHF Radios
- Programming a new VHF/UHF radio usually proves to be a frustrating experience for most new amateur radio operators. A new radio must first be programmed for simplex and repeater operation before it can be used to communicate with local hams.