Search Results for "op sound"78 links
Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe
- EI4IX Dave
- Dedicated to 50MHz and 144MHz. Online 2m and 6m logs. Real Audio sound clips of Tropo, Aurora, Sporadic E, Meteor Scatter, TEP and F2 Propagation.
[ Hits: 892 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- VK2FLR DX Sounds Archive
- Real Audio files containing interesting examples of VHF DX propagation from Sydney, Australia
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Heil Sound
- Microphones, headsets and accessories
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Getting Started with Sound Card Digital Modes
- Setting your Amateur radio station up to operate the wide range of
modern radio software which uses the PC sound card to generate and receive signals. Murray Greenman ZL1BPU
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Signals Sounds
- Several files with examples of sounds from digital radio modes on short wave. PSK, RTTY Hellschreiber MFSK FSK Sitor
[ Hits: 1348 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- DK8KW Longwave Information
- Useful pages of longwave operations, includes a lot of reference files, beacons list, sounds and pictures
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- PSK31 Fundamentals
- The PSK31 philosophy, tips and tricks, sound files, how to get started, sound card setup and tips.
[ Hits: 8717 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Vox Recorder
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input. Vox Recorder has been designed in particular for radio-scanner hobbists.
[ Hits: 38960 | Votes: 118 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- AudioCapture recorder software for Windows,
Runs in the background, and starts recording when sound is detected from the microphone input.
[ Hits: 6106 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Loop Recorder
- Sound recording software for windows record anything anytime
[ Hits: 15807 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Voice Shaper
- Voice Shaper is a freeware windows speech pre-processor for SSB transceivers. It receives the voice signal from the microphone connected to the soundcard, and sends the processed audio back to the soundcard in real time by Alex Shovkoplyas, VE3NEA
[ Hits: 5022 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- MT63 Terminal
- MT63 soundcard program for Windows by IZ8BLY
[ Hits: 2368 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- LF Analyser
- Professional analyser sound signals, scope, spectrum, spectrograph
[ Hits: 2693 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Xastir is program for receiving and plotting APRS™ position packets. Development is a collaborative effort of programmers and amateur radio enthusiasts from around the world. Xastir supports many map formats and is highly customizable.
Xastir runs on Windows/MacOSX/Linux/FreeBSD/Solaris/Lindows. It supports 125 map formats, several types of TNC's and weather stations, Festival speech synthesizer, AX.25 networking (Soundmodem/Baycom/SCC!) and seven languages!.
[ Hits: 15138 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 5.96 ]
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
[ Hits: 16824 | Votes: 847 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 17193 | Votes: 345 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- AGW Packet Driver
- SV2AGW packet radio driver, runs TCP/IP protocol over radio, support windows 95/98/NT and several devices like baycom and, E5DXL 9600 G3RUH compatible modems, DRSI and Sound cards by SV2AGW George Rossopoulos.
[ Hits: 11758 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 4.29 ]
- PathSim is a Windows program that can be used to simulate radio propagation paths using a soundcard and/or wave files as the source and destination.
[ Hits: 2473 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- A digital mode decoding and terminal program that uses no terminal unit, terminal node controller, or multimode hardware.
It does all its decoding using the sound card inside the computer, and it can interface with a radio using a COM port.
Zakanaka is an extremely cost-effective way of operating PSK31 and RTTY
[ Hits: 18235 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 7.07 ]
- SSTV32 Slow Scan for Windows
- SLow scan software that runs in Windows 95 and up (32 bit), this app uses the sound cart and is loaded with functions and operator modes.
[ Hits: 3589 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 47901 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Zelscope is a Windows software that converts your PC into a dual-trace storage oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. It uses your computer's sound card as analog-to-digital converter, presenting a real-time waveform or spectrum of the signal - which can be music, speech, or output from an electronic circuit.
[ Hits: 66416 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- Vox Actuated Recorder for Windows
- Vox Recorder is a Windows utility wich allows recording sound from an audio source only when an audio signal is present; its main purpose is to avoid the recording of the silence eventually present at the input.
[ Hits: 2553 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.02 ]
- Rtty interface (FSK/AFSK) with sound cards
- "How to remove the so called ""ground loop"" and the reentry in the RTTY broadcast and make radio and PC happily coexist"
[ Hits: 8475 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.98 ]
You can try similar termssound tap sound mr big sound psk sound ip sound i sound gsm sound i p sound sound gen vlf sound dx 27.555 usb sound ip sound net sound air pm 001 ip-sound dx sound
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links