Oscar Sierra BravoPriority listing
- The OSCAR SIERRA BRAVO is an International DX Group. We believe in promoting friendship through radio amongst all people in the world. The membership is open to ALL radio operators regardless of their nationality, age, race, religion, politacal beliefs, and their memberships with other clubs.
BADX Boston Area DXers
- BADX is an association of shortwave, mediumwave, and longwave DXers and shortwave radio listeners. Membership is open to all.
Royal Signals Amateur Radio Society
- The Amateur Radio Society of ROYAL SIGNALS (British Army), 1550 Members. MERCURY Journal issued three times a year (Editor G3NVK) Regular (daily) Nets. Awards and Contests. Own QSL Bureau. E-mail List Server open to all. Regularly updated Web Site (Web Master G3NVK) includes EASYMAIL facility, Guest Book, Photo Gallery, Society Rules, Military Museums.
Shelby Amateur Radio Club's VHF Emergency Net
- Shelby amateur radio club's VHF emergency net is open to all within the repeater's coverage area. 146.880 and 147.345 are the repeater frequencies. Shelby Radio Club is the sponsor of the Shelby hamfest.
Desert RATS forum
- Ham Radio Open Forum for all Hams.
Sponsored by the Desert RATS (Radio Amateur Transmitting Society) .Palm Springs, Coachella Valley and the inland Desert Communities in Southern California.
VR2HF Online Yaesu FT-817popPriority listing
- Online Yaesu FT-817 transceiver (receive only over the Net) using R.A.T.S. control software and MS Netmeeting for program access and audio. Asia's first online receiver, first online FT-817, and worlds first full-featured online receiver (operates just like a desktop radio including audio encoding time of less than 1 second). Operating from a flat in Kowloon, Hong Kong. Open to all.
HF Beacon tracker
- This Windows program will identify the 18 worldwide NCDXF/IARU International Beacon Stations and display each, as they become active
n just 3 minutes, you will know if a band is really open
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
- Free german Open Source HAM Logging Program unter the terms of the GNU General Public License. CLLOG runs under MS-DOS (Windows DOS-Window under 3.x,9x,NT,ME,2000) and LINUX. All Functions for Logbook.
- Converts your logs into ADIF (Shacklog, EasyLog, PC-Profilog, LogPlus, DXLog, Log-Projekt, QW, UKWTEST, DAS LOG, HAM-LCT, Eurowinlog, StationMaster, Catlog, ARMAP95/98/2000, SPRINT, WinFD32, WAG, Fivenine, Excel Spreadsheet, CSV or TXT file; also ADIF to ASCII, import into RXCLUS DXCC and IOTA database, *.upf import file for IOTAMEM2 and many other features)
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.