Search Results for "open wire feeder"5 links
- Feeder types
- Article descrive the different types including coax and open-wire feeder and waveguide.
[ Hits: 166 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open Wire Feeders
- How to make 450 ohm open feeder
[ Hits: 7788 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4221 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 1508 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 6991 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]