Search Results for "operating systems"11 links
- Top-Loaded Wire for 80 and 160 Meters
- Operating on 160 meters from a city lot is always a challenge. Here's how K9YC does it.
[ Hits: 1280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- The Austin QRP Club
- The A QRP Club is a small group of Amateur Radio enthusiasts who enjoy building, operating and (mostly) talking about Low Power radio communications, equipment and systems.
[ Hits: 353 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Applications, Inc.
- Specialized in RF Power Measurement Systems and other devices that make operating radio transmitting stations safer and easier.
[ Hits: 969 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W2LJ's QRP Amateur Radio
- Dedicated to QRP, Morse Code and operating in the great outdoors, this pages contains a description of a CW QRP portable set, also some stuff on the Buddipole and PAC-12 antenna systems.
[ Hits: 2284 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systemsóWindows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3629 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Microwave Antenna Design Calculator
- Available to run on all major operating systems, this free calculator provides quick estimation of antenna size required for a given gain and frequency.
[ Hits: 979 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DXSpider - DX Cluster
- DXSpider is a clone of PacketCluster software that runs under several operating systems including Linux and Windows compatible with the AK1A program
[ Hits: 2337 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- QRQ CW trainer
- qrq is an open source Morse telegraphy trainer which runs on several operating systems (Linux, Unix, OS X and Windows), similar to the classic DOS version of Rufz by DL4MM.
[ Hits: 1009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CWCom is a morse code chat progam for Windows and NT operating systems. You can use CWCom to transmit and receive morse code and text messages over a LAN or across the internet! CWCom can translate morse code to text and text to morse code or flashing light, so you don't have to know morse code to use it.
[ Hits: 1544 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Gpredict is a satellite tracking program for Unix-like operating systems. In the begining (v. 0.1.x) Gpredict was just a GUI client to John Magliacane's excellent satellite tracking program, Predict, but due to performance problems it has been decided to include the tracking code directly into Gnome Predict (v. 0.2.0 and later).
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]