Search Results for "operating"291 links - and 14 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 40 thru 10 Meter Zepp Antenna
- A modified 20 meter double zepp wire Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters (with tuner), basic construction and performance information.
[ Hits: 80309 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Portable Loop Antenna
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
[ Hits: 45403 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Apartment antennas
- Successful apartment operating starts with an evaluation of the location
[ Hits: 22248 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- Southern Appalachian Radio Museum
- Antique Radios of all kinds plus an operating ham station
[ Hits: 1151 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Win-Test contest logging software
- Win-Test is a contest logging software compatible with all the operating systems Windows 32 bits without exception.
All major international and many national contests are supported. Network TCP/IP capability, radios and CW interfaced, database-aided autocompletion, and much more...
[ Hits: 2091 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.95 ]
- Mississippi Coast Amateur Radio Association
- Very active amateur radio organization on the Mississippi Coast. Operating repeater with echolink and much more.
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opequon Radio Society
- The Opequon Radio Society is an ARES affiliated club operating in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia.
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ON2BBP Joost
- Website of ON2BBP, ham radio operator of Mortsel, Belgium, operating vlf, with some useful loop antenna projects.
[ Hits: 242 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 9H9SWT SES
- "U.S. Swift Boat Sailors▀Reunion activities, Special Event Radio Amateur Station callsign ""N4S"" will be operating from March 20 to 23, 2003 from the Sheraton Waterside Hotel, Norfolk, Virginia USA."
[ Hits: 383 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4109 | Votes: 72 | Rating: 6.51 ]
- QRP LABS
- The QRPLABS series of single band QRP CW tranceiver kits are high performance CW tranceivers with easy operating features, small size and light weight.
[ Hits: 3081 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Operating the 28MHz (10m) Band
- Excellent page on operating 10 meters band by G3XBM
[ Hits: 1806 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Eham what is amateur radio
- Amateurs/Hams? Operating modes
, getting licensed, what ham radio operatos do
[ Hits: 1350 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 938 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- IRLP Operating Guidelines
- Operating procedures for IRLP use
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KI8DU's CW Nets
- Tips on cw operating mode
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CT1EFL Web Site
- Personal web pages with logs, information on learning cw and operating in CT-land.
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham-Shack.com : Packet Radio Explained
- Packet radio explained, a brief introduction to packet radio operating mode
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Southern California Repeater Lists
- The most up-to-date listing of VHF/UHF amateur repeater stations operating in Southern California.
[ Hits: 5939 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Cobra 148 GTL manual
- GTL 148 Operating instruction PDF File
[ Hits: 7642 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- KC7IEU Guide to the Yaseu VX5r
- Slides on operating the Yaesu VX5r by KC7IEU
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 44591 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- Morse test
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
[ Hits: 2380 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]