operating322 links - and 15 categories
Antennas : Portable
- Portable Loop Antenna
- This loop it is small and light enough to carry while operating, it disassembles into small but rugged pieces that fit easily in a backpack or gym bag, and it can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
This tunable magnetic loop antenna is my contribution to the well established art of amateur loop making. Can be tuned from 14 MHz to 30 MHz.
[ Hits: 48678 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.09 ]
- Chiltern DX Club
- The aim of the club is to promote HF operating in Amateur Radio and to encourage excellence, particularly in DXing and contest operating. We approach this through mutual assistance, by the support of DXpeditions, by the issuing of achievement awards and by whatever other means are deemed to be appropriate.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ON2BBP Joost
- Website of ON2BBP, ham radio operator of Mortsel, Belgium, operating vlf, with some useful loop antenna projects.
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MixW RigExpert - USB INterface
- MixW RigExpert integrates sound card with CAT, PTT, CW and FSK functions in a single box with USB connection to your desktop or notebook computer for operating phone, CW, and digital modes.
[ Hits: 4480 | Votes: 76 | Rating: 6.42 ]
- QRP LABS
- The QRPLABS series of single band QRP CW tranceiver kits are high performance CW tranceivers with easy operating features, small size and light weight.
[ Hits: 3154 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Operating the 28MHz (10m) Band
- Excellent page on operating 10 meters band by G3XBM
[ Hits: 1894 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Split Operations - When and How
- An interesting guide on operating in split mode
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eham what is amateur radio
- Amateurs/Hams? Operating modes
, getting licensed, what ham radio operatos do
[ Hits: 1409 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Weak Signal VHF by Tim Marek - K7XC
- A complete guide to operating the weak signal modes on VHF/UHF/Microwaves. VHF Contesting honor role for the western states, rover, eme basics and vhf contesting.
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KI8DU's CW Nets
- Tips on cw operating mode
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CT1EFL Web Site
- Personal web pages with logs, information on learning cw and operating in CT-land.
[ Hits: 527 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham-Shack.com : Packet Radio Explained
- Packet radio explained, a brief introduction to packet radio operating mode
[ Hits: 1963 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Southern California Repeater Lists
- The most up-to-date listing of VHF/UHF amateur repeater stations operating in Southern California.
[ Hits: 6152 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Cobra 148 GTL manual
- GTL 148 Operating instruction PDF File
[ Hits: 7768 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- W4QCF manuals
- Operating and Service manuals, electronic publications, QSTS, Handbooks,
[ Hits: 1196 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- KC7IEU Guide to the Yaseu VX5r
- Slides on operating the Yaesu VX5r by KC7IEU
[ Hits: 770 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- J Pole calculator
- Enter the operating frequency and calculate dimensions of your jpole antenna
[ Hits: 46986 | Votes: 162 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- AFU Knoppix
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
[ Hits: 5249 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- Morse test
- If you're one of the many hams whose principal operating mode is SSB, then the easiest way to increase your enjoyment of the hobby is to use CW. If you disagree with that statement, then there's a good chance, if you're honest with yourself, that the reason is because you have never been good enough at Morse to make using it an enjoyable experience
[ Hits: 2473 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1911 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsoperating 2m ssb operating 50 mhz operating ft 857 operating ft-857 operating operating modes ham operating aids operating-modes operating mode operating frequency operating manual portable operating operating systems operating schedule mps 5 operating manual
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links