Search Results for "pack"351 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 6M
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 2987 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HFPack: pedestrian antennas
- A pedestrian antenna is considered to be a lightweight antenna that can easily be carried to the shootout by one person in a backpack or bag.
[ Hits: 4764 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- PY1LEO - Leonardo
- ham radio,antennas,satelites,rtty,cw,packet,forum,my blog,and other aplication ham radio
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- IW0QNL's HamRadio Web Server
- Packet Cluster and BBS hamradio online, Server APRS and other.
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 5086 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.13 ]
- PacComm Packet Radio Systems
- Packet Modems, tnc, portable tnc manufacturer
[ Hits: 3680 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.57 ]
- W&W Batteries manufacturer
- U.s.a. manufacturer of replacement radio batteries, battery packs, inserts, chargers, analyzers, and battery eliminators for the public safety, land mobile, amateur radio and cellular phone industry.
[ Hits: 846 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HFpack provides an information exchange about transceivers, antennas, systems, HF packs, propagation, new developments and
techniques in HF portable operation. Radio Amateurs are invited to participate in egroup and on-the-air nets around the world.
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 899 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood ts-2000 and packet/digital mode
- Using the TS-2000 for packet and digital modes. How to connect the Kenwodd TS2000 to TNC
[ Hits: 3716 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 description
- The FT-857, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work.
[ Hits: 983 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Test and measurements equipment, hp hewlett packard wavetek wandel goltermann wandel
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 3071 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- DxLink is a freeware DX cluster user software for Windows. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software, can interface with Ham Cap and DX Atlas from VE3NEA.
[ Hits: 2675 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.42 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Easyterm EZT3271
- Easyterm for Windows(3.xx and above) is a sophisticated commercial application written for the amateur operator who wants to utilize all of the features of the AEA, HAL, Kantronics or SCS (PTC-II) modems from Packet to AMtor, PACTOR, PACTOR-II(PTC-II), GTor(Kam+), Clover(HAL) or PSK31 (PTC-II).
[ Hits: 4049 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.29 ]
- This package contains a sample code for the MMTTY custom TNC emulation. It is supposed to run on the same PC or on the remote PC, and offers the functions of the TNC emulation.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP 12V Power Pack
- A perfect companion for your Elecraft K1 or any other (not power hungry...) QRP rig
[ Hits: 1476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termspack man pack rc pack man-pack six pack trial pack ft 817 battery pack battery pack alinco pack 2 battery pack for vxa 150 power pack go pack radios battery pack for vxa-150 back pack ft-817 battery pack
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links