Search Results for "pack"331 links - and 8 categories
Antennas : 6M
- J-Pole Antenna for your Packet Radio Station
- Yo5ofh j-pole antenna plans for 2 and 6 meters
[ Hits: 2916 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Travel loop antennas
- PA11019 Travel loop antennas, these antennas cover 6.300 to 29.200 mHz , handle 35 Watts and have a packing size of 43 cm, ideal for fieldwork, or mobile operations.
[ Hits: 3217 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PY1LEO - Leonardo
- ham radio,antennas,satelites,rtty,cw,packet,forum,my blog,and other aplication ham radio
[ Hits: 158 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 4880 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- PacComm Packet Radio Systems
- Packet Modems, tnc, portable tnc manufacturer
[ Hits: 3209 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- W&W Batteries manufacturer
- U.s.a. manufacturer of replacement radio batteries, battery packs, inserts, chargers, analyzers, and battery eliminators for the public safety, land mobile, amateur radio and cellular phone industry.
[ Hits: 804 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PACTOR can be viewed as a combination of two earlier digital modes, packet radio and AMateur Teleprinting Over Radio (AMTOR). PACTOR provides improved throughput because its transmission speed adapts to the quality of the link and it uses Huffman compressed characters.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Q15X25 is a packet modem with a KISS/AX.25 interface designed for HF transmission of AX.25 packets and TCP/IP using Automatic Repeat reQuest (ARQ) and forward error correction (FEC).
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WA4DSY 56KB RF Modem
- This is a prototype of the WA4DSY 56KB RF modem. It is intended for use on amateur packet radio networks. The modem generates RF in the 28 to 30 mhz range and requires and linear transverter to convert the signal to a UHF or microwave ham band
[ Hits: 868 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Clusters and Packet Radio
- Introduction to the use of clusters and Packet Radio, hardware, settings and commands by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 601 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood ts-2000 and packet/digital mode
- Using the TS-2000 for packet and digital modes. How to connect the Kenwodd TS2000 to TNC
[ Hits: 3593 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-857 description
- The FT-857, the world's smallest HF/VHF/UHF mobile transceiver, provides base station-type performance from an ultra-compact package that's ideal for mobile or external battery portable work.
[ Hits: 958 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Test and measurements equipment, hp hewlett packard wavetek wandel goltermann wandel
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The purpose of the APRS-Beacon is to provide simple APRS-compatible position beacons for up to three Objects. It is designed to 'stand alone' and does not monitor other traffic on the frequency. It can use a single-port TNC (in 'native' mode), a single- or dual-port TNC in Kiss mode or the AGW Packet Engine in order to transmit on up to four radio ports.(When running with AGWPE, APRS-Beacon will also work with Windows 2000)
[ Hits: 2887 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.80 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1062 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- DxLink, a freeware DX cluster user software. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software. Now version 1.5
[ Hits: 2370 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1465 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 1023 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The multiuser/multitasking BPQ Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC or Baycom modem attached to your IBM-PC/clone in conjunction with the BPQ Node software.
[ Hits: 820 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Packet Terminal Interface
- Simple Windows based TNC interface program
Designed for ARES operation, simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions, control operator programs screens before operations
Both receive and transmit screens Simple Windows based TNC interface program Designed for ARES operation Simple operator interface to connect and perform communication functions
Control operator programs screens before operations Both receive and transmit screens
[ Hits: 6428 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Easyterm EZT3271
- Easyterm for Windows(3.xx and above) is a sophisticated commercial application written for the amateur operator who wants to utilize all of the features of the AEA, HAL, Kantronics or SCS (PTC-II) modems from Packet to AMtor, PACTOR, PACTOR-II(PTC-II), GTor(Kam+), Clover(HAL) or PSK31 (PTC-II).
[ Hits: 3679 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- SATPRO is an earth satellite tracking software package for the IBM-PC and compatible class of microcomputers running MS-DOS. The forte' of SATPRO over other software packages is the accuracy of ephemerides produced and the number of simultaneous propagations that can be accomplished
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This package contains a sample code for the MMTTY custom TNC emulation. It is supposed to run on the same PC or on the remote PC, and offers the functions of the TNC emulation.
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- OZ2M - Beacon Keyer
- Circuit and software to build a beacon keyer, includes downloadable packages.
[ Hits: 2455 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.76 ]
- QRP 12V Power Pack
- A perfect companion for your Elecraft K1 or any other (not power hungry...) QRP rig
[ Hits: 1411 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termspack rc pack six pack man pack alinco pack 2 trial pack battery pack for vxa 150 battery pack ft 817 battery pack go pack radios back pack 100a-hp pack ft-817 battery pack battery pack for vxa-150 back pack antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links