SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
Antique Electronic Supply
- Antique Electronic Supply has a complete line of vacuum tubes. We feature Svetlana vacuum tubes for amateur radio, broadcaasting and audio applications. We have over 700,000 new old stock tubes to choose from. We also have a complete line of transformers, featuring Hammond and One Electron. Capacitors, resistors, parts, books, etc. Most orders shipped within 24 hours. Major credit cards accpeted. E-mail for free catalog!
- RXCLUS is a free amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
- Professional Logging Software for Windows 95/98/NT. A separate version is available for DOS. Full featured logging, HF radio control, Internet Packet, VHF Packet, Label Designer, Report Designer, and a lot more.
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
KaGold and PkGold
- Performance Software for AEA and Kantronics TNCs Recognized Leader in Packet Amtor RTTY Baudot Pactor Gtor ASCII CW Morse support