Bavarian Packet Radio Group
- This site provides information about the BayCom packet radio hard- and software for radio amateurs. It also contains general information on the German packet radio network.
- Manufacturer of popular TinyTrak APRS Tracker offer Packet radio tools, wxtrack interfaces, TinyTrack3, a GPS position encoder, PicCon controller for transmitter hunting, GST-1 and GST-2 GPS format converters, and PeekPack, a packet radio monitoring tool.
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
- Windows Packet radio program by DH1DAE, Ulf, versions available for win 95/98, dos and os/2
- A Windows95/98/NT control program for Terminal Node Controllers. In its Lite mode it's all the software many packet users may ever need, and it's frees
UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
Packet Engine Pocket PC
- Packet Engine For PocketPC (Windows Mobile 5 and more). It can be used with KISS TNCs only.
WINRAD by I2PHDpop
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
- Freeware windows program that allows you to store configuration of your audio mixer in a settings file, and to restore the mixer to
that state whenever you want. Useful for digital mode operations where different dsp programs may require different audio in and out settings.