Search Results for "packet telnet"12 links
- CB Packet Radio
- Information regarding Packet Radio on CB. Includes legal information, frequencies, telnet gateways and much more.
[ Hits: 12936 | Votes: 63 | Rating: 5.88 ]
- Log and Contest Program, Windows based, network capability, CW via COM/LPT, SSB/RTTY via soundcard, trcvr-Steuerung (2TX for SO2R etc.), DX-cluster via packet, internet or telnet, statistics(DXCC, IOTA, locators...), log import/export, QSL card handling(printing tool), grey land map etc. etc. and freeware!
[ Hits: 3360 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 7.72 ]
- Telnet Cluster Page
- list of packet cluster nodes accessible by telnet.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RXCLUS is a free windows amateur radio software especially designed for the DX'ers and SWL's wanting to receive the informations transmitted by packet radio on the DX-cluster system. It supports also telnet protocol.
[ Hits: 5603 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- SV2AGW AGWCluster
- The program can display DX Spots from Internet telnet from packet if you connect to a Packet DX Cluster or from unproto dx spots. Unregistered version works with no restrictions. Price USD 28
[ Hits: 1216 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DxLink is a freeware DX cluster user software for Windows. Connect via Telnet or packet. CAT-interface and telnet out to run with your favorite logging software, can interface with Ham Cap and DX Atlas from VE3NEA.
[ Hits: 2648 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.42 ]
- RDXCluster is a free windows telnet client for worldwide DX packet Cluster,featuring multiple spot windows, Band/Mode DXCC window, DX History window, Top DX window, Find, highlights, filters the spot by Roberto Verrini
[ Hits: 1381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Another way of having your own bbs, using AGW Packet engine. HamServ is a TCP/IP Server program that runs under 32 bit windows and offers support for AX25, HTTP, NNTP, POP3, SMTP, and TELNET.
Ideally it should be run under the AGW Packet engine, with the add on TCP/IP driver, it then allows for simultaneous connects via the internet and via packet radio, but it can of course be used stand alone, in which case people will be able to connect to it via the Internet.
[ Hits: 3041 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1566 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- TTYLink is a freeware client chat telnet application designed for packet radio and available for Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 95/98.
[ Hits: 2013 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Packet radio program for 32-bit Windows platforms. Works with a host mode TNC, FlexNet, AGWPE or telnet.
[ Hits: 8775 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- DXCluster for Pocket PC
- It is a DXCluster program that can use either Packet (Packet Engine) or Telnet to connect to DXCluster servers.It can catch also DXCluster spots monitoring the Packet Frequency.
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspacket telnet packet telnet software pr telnet telnet dx telnet telnet help telnet program software telnet dx cluster telnet telnet linking telnet server list packet engine pocket pc - packet engine for vhf packet win-packet-bbs os packet
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links