about palm v on dxzone.com
1 2 [next]
DX Resources : Shack Rental Ham Radio : Personal Pages : Europe Internet and Radio : Forums Operating Modes : Morse code Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-817 Radio Equipment : VHF-UHF Handhelds : Yaesu VX-5R Software : Collections Software : Logging
Software : Morse Code Training
- Palm OS based shareware application by KC6AAB for Amateur Radio Operators. AmRLog is designed for logging mobile radio contacts.
[ Hits: 1404 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- W1GHZ Palm log
- W1GHZ Palm Software, special-purpose contest logging program for the ARRL 10GHz Cumulative Contest.
[ Hits: 641 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Palm os logging program 19 seperate fields for detailed records Stores thousands of records Find records quickly using the PDA's built in search engine User customizable fields Beam records to other handhelds View multiple records at once Print records to you IR printer Great for shortwave listening
[ Hits: 1047 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HF Radio Logger
- NW7US logging program for palm/os
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Software : PalmOS
- DotDash v1.0
- DotDash is a free morsetrainer for the Palm Pilot with features such as "Train Random Words", "Learn Alphabet", recognize random abbreviations, different speed settings, morse text as you write etc.
[ Hits: 2633 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Morse Pilot
- Morse Pilot is a popular and very comprehensive freeware Morse code tutor, trainer with decoder and encoder functions. Morse Pilot is intended for personal training, for example for radio ham or aviation examinations.
[ Hits: 5543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Educational software for Palm Pilot and Windows that quickly teaches Signal Flags and Morse Code using mnemonic techniques and a well designed flashcard program
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- abc Morse Code for Palm
- Palm OS Morse code tutor.
Farnsworth support, Flashing backlight support, HUGE font in random free run mode, a cool scrolly bar when listening to QSOs, a handy Morse-to-text-and-back translator / converter, built-in Q code quiz, For Palm OS 3.5 or higher
[ Hits: 2053 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.86 ]
Software : Pocket PC
- Morse99 is the industry standard morse code tutorial for pilots in the UK. Fully windows compatible with sound card support and a Palm version too.
[ Hits: 18238 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 3.76 ]
- "Optimized for mobile, portable, and field operations; synchronizes with popular desktop logging programs. Anywhere, anytime - always have your logbook handy. For Palm OS"
[ Hits: 1637 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- MiniLog Beta
- MiniLog is a very basic electronic amateur radio contact log from palm platform. It is intended for small-scale use, such as back-packing and emergency setups.
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- QRG_DB is a database for the Palm OS computer to control a Yaesu FT-817 Transceiver via the CAT interface
[ Hits: 1019 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
[ Hits: 660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Ham Radio Reference (HRR)
- A collection of calculators, contest schedules, references, databases and more for Palm OS by KB7AVT
[ Hits: 594 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Ham Radio Question pools for all licences
- FCC/VEC Amateur Radio Question Pools for Technician- General- and Extra-class Licenses eBook for Palm OS
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- VT100/ANSI terminal and Telnet client
- Online is a VT100/ANSI terminal emulator and Telnet client for Palm OS organizers. Connect to Unix systems, configure routers and reprogram embedded computers.
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- GOLog Contest Logger for Palm OS
- GOLog is a contest logger for Palm OS and was written with the QRP field contester in mind. GOLog is small (about 48K) and simple and should run on any handheld computer running Palm OS version 3.0 or newer.
[ Hits: 567 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links