W5GI Mystery Antennaupdatedpop
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. Itï¿½s similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
- The HB9CV-Beam is a 2-Element-Yagi with two driven elements and was introduced by Rudolf Baumgartner, HB9CV in the 1950ies. The Beam is a coax-feeded version of the ZL-Special
Construction by DK7ZB for 2m, 6m and 10m
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
- Harbour Industries, the worldwide High Temperature and High Performance cable manufacturer, offers a wide range of Mil-Spec and Commercial designs such as NEMA HP3/HP4 and SAE AS22759
General Cable Home Page
- Leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products for the energy, industrial, specialty and communications markets
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
Radio Scanner Guideupdated
- A guide to selecting Radio Scanners; divides both new and used radio scanners into 6 categories, based on their specifications and features - e.g. analog trunking scanners, digital trunking scanners, etc; provides specifications on each model
Tait Electronics Ltd - Asia Pacific
- Tait electronics provides advanced and reliable voice and data radio communications products and solutions, specialising in customised solutions for organisations worldwide.
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systems—Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
- FreqTweak is a tool for FFT-based realtime audio spectral manipulation and display for Linux. It provides several algorithms for processing audio data in the frequency domain and a highly interactive GUI to manipulate the associated filters for each. It also provides high-resolution spectral displays in the form of scrolling-raster spectrograms and energy vs frequency plots displaying both pre- and post-processed spectra.
- This program allows both great-circle (polar) and rectangular projections of the world. The great-circle map is centered on any specified latitude and longitude (the "home" location). The rectangular projection is shown with the home longitude in the middle of the screen.
- This program shows a polar-projection map of the northern part of Region 2 (Western hemisphere) with the patterns of all AM radio stations in Canada, the United States, Mexico and Cuba, on a specified frequency, with the map centered on a user-specified "home" location.
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.