Hoosier DX and Contest Club
- An Indianapolis club specializing in working contests, both CW and SSB, chasing worldwide DX, and supporting DXpeditions. Please drop by one of our meetings and join the fun!
A World of Wireless, Radio Museum
- A World of Wireless is our virtual radiomuseum. It shows the history of radio from a Dutch perspective. Learn about the early history, enjoy the nostalgia or browse our database. Our free diagram service contains 150 downloadable Philips diagrams.
- Amateur Data Interchange Format, provide a standard interchange independent of operating system or programming language for amateur data that will permit easy and direct transfer of data conforming to the standard between various amateur programs as well awards and contest sponsors.
- METEOR v 4.0 DOS and COLORGRAMME Specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower (falling star) at the time of their gone in atmospheric
KQ0RP Iowa QRP Club
- Club formed to promote amateur radio low power operation, to hone operating skills, to improve building skills, and to introduce the hobby to prospective new amateur radio operators
- RTTY.COM has been established to focus on the many aspects of Amateur Radio Teletype (RTTY) and to present to the dedicated RTTYer, and to the curious, a location wherein one can find information relating to RTTY and BAUDOT communications.
AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
MobileLog Amateur Radio Mobile Logging
- The MobileLog program is a specialty logging program designed for mobile amateur radio operators. It has been designed to allow quick entry of important information regarding QSOs. The software is primarily concerned with the logging of U.S. county information, which may be used to help work toward awards such as the USA-CA award for working all counties in the U.S.A. The data from this program may be imported into your general logging software. This sofware exports data in the ADIF (Amateur Data Interchange Format) and CSV (comma-seprated variable)
- BeaconSee shows you, in real time, worldwide HF band openings on your PC. Analyses the audio signals from your radio, which is tuned to the NCDXF IARU HF beacon network and shows you the signal strength received from each of the 18 beacon transmitters as a plot of frequency spectrum against time.
Nokia Mobira Benefon Ericsson & Philips mods
- Conversion notes and amateur radio firmware especially for Finnish PMR radios and cellular phones like Nokia, Mobira and Benefon. Also some information for other European brands (Ericsson, Key Radio/Kyodo, Philips) and an extensive link collection.