G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
MOXON Antenna Project
- The MOXON antenna can provide radio amateurs with an excellent antenna system that is easy to homebrew and usually does not require any adjustment if made according to the dimensions specified by its designer. A typical MOXON rectangle can be built in a few hours, using X type of spreaders arrangement as discussed on this web site.
Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
Massachusetts Microwave Corporation
- Provider of point-to-point microwave radio system sales, service, and integration, employing refurbished name brand digital (DS1/E1, DS3/E3) and analog video radios. Specializing in Microwave Associates (M/A-COM) , Digital Microwave Corp. (DMC/Stratex) and Alcatel/Rockwell microwave radios.
Dino's Tower Service
- Located in North Florida, specializing in tower installations, antenna assembly, and wire antennas. Experience includes a variety of antennas and towers from Rohn 25 up to Rohn 65 and rotating tower systems (KOXG).
- The AZIMUTH program plots a world map in either azimuth (beam heading) or Mercator projections. If you specify your home location in latitude and longitude, the azimuth projection is centred on your location. The Azimuth map program can display Maidenhead grids - this is useful for 6m, 2m, and UHF DX communication display. Various features of the map are: Azimuth or Mercator projections , Maidenhead grid display, Simple map zooming, Print maps with adequate resolution up to one meter sized map
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
- Offer PC based virtual instrument for electronics enthusiasts, students and professionals, including full-fledged sound card real time Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer and Signal Generator.
Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
430MHz ATV transmitter
- ATV transmitter on 430MHz band used with special transmitting tube named 5894 for final stage. Run about 10W average for TV signal and 20W at synchronous peak. Final stage control gird modulation works well for NTSC color video signal and good at audio as well.
Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component