2 Meter 10 Element Quagi Antenna
- This antenna was designed by N6JSX Kuby for Transmitter hiding. Fitting the requirements of directionality, high gain, and portability. This antenna was derived from the ARRL Handbook information on Quagi's and Yagi's; in the absence of two meter Quagi information, UHF Quagi dimensions were scaled into 146 MHz use.
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
13 cm Helix Antennapop
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
HF Mobile Antenna HB9ABX
- Most efficient hf mobile antenna, This mobile antenna is designed for all HF bands from 10 to 80 meters an proved to be very efficient in my travels in South America on 15 and 20m for contacts to Europe and within South America.
An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
CSVHFS Antenna Gain Measurements
- The Central States VHF Society has conducted Antenna Gain Measurements since its inception in 1967. Comparisons between commercial and homebrew antennas, between different homebrew designs, and between different commercial designs. Mostly VHF UHF and up antennas.
PringlesCantenna - Seattle Wireless
- The PringlesCantenna is an ultracheap Yagi-type directional antenna that can be built for under $10. The original Pringles Yagi was designed by Andrew Clap.
2.4GHz Cubic Quad Antennapop
- The Cubic Quad antenna is a commonly homemade antenna in the range of about 150 odd MHz. Our little project was to design one of these for use in the 2.4GHz range for 802.11 wireless LANs.
Communication Concepts, Inc.
- Provide components to the amateur who wants to construct their own gear and to the professional who wants to save money and time in prototyping their circuit design, Filters, HF Amplifiers, Splitter Combiners, VHF Amplifiers, ATV
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
F5VLB amateur radio astronomy stationPriority listing
- F5VLB and EA4EOZ have designed a small but powerful system using satfinder and standard LNB to make radioastronomy. A step by step descritpion for the novice about radioastronomy, VLB and listening to echo of meteorite.