An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
Loop Antennas and Calculator
- The purpose of the calculator is to give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
The Lindenblad antenna
- The ultimate satellite Omni Antenna by Howard Sodja, W6SHP. The Lindenblad antenna consists of four half wave folded dipoles slanted 30 degrees to the horizon, oriented 90 degrees to each other in azimuth, spaced 0.3 wavelength apart
- The CQ Contest & DX Group, main activities is - participating in contests. Mainly in the Nordic Activity Contest at the 50 MHz, 144 MHz and 432 MHz, though the group holds a full licence, have we not participated in a HF contest yet.
NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
North Coast Contesters
- NCC was formed in 1989 to further the efforts of contesters interested in the CQWW and ARRL DX contests. The member area of the club is a 175 mile circle that includes major parts of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
- Freeware general purpose and contesting logging application, Scoring function for the IBM QSO Party with unique export format. Cabrillo export for non IBM contests includes formatting for NA QP, CQ WW DX, NA Sprint & CQ World-Wide WPX by W0RY
- Gpredict is a real-time satellite tracking and orbit prediction application. It can track an unlimited number of satellites and display their position and other data in lists, tables, maps, and polar plots.