parts208 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : J-Pole
- Copper Cactus J pole 2 metter 70 Cm dualband
- Homebrew a j-pole 2mt and 70 cm antenna project. Make it cheap. This article includes homebrewing instructions, parts lists, tools needed and printable documentation.
[ Hits: 7768 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- KR1ST Magnetic Loop Antenna
- This receive only loop covers a frequency range of about 5 MHz to 22 MHz and is built from readily available parts.
[ Hits: 1821 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remotely-tuned loop antenna for LW and MW
- This article describes how to build a loop antenna for low frequency (LF) and medium wave (MW) reception with remote-controlled tuning. The antenna is extremely sensitive and can be built mostly from parts from old radios and tape recorders. Like all loop antennas, it is highly directional, which allows you to null out unwanted noise sources.
[ Hits: 2874 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Old Radio Parts
- Vintage and reproduction electronic parts specialist - antique radio dials and knobs, 1940-1970 era phonograph cartridges, needles, idler wheels.
[ Hits: 6172 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
[ Hits: 1093 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
[ Hits: 665 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- North Coast Contesters
- NCC was formed in 1989 to further the efforts of contesters interested in the CQWW and ARRL DX contests. The member area of the club is a 175 mile circle that includes major parts of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ginlong Technologies
- World leading specialist in manufacturing, providing design services for small scale wind turbine systems and parts (<30kW)
[ Hits: 282 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Milestone Technologies
- Morse Keys, Keyers, Keyboards, and Keyer Paddles, electronic parts, QRP transceivers, books and tools
[ Hits: 4853 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K6MVR MVRC Radio Club
- The Mt.Vaca Radio Club (Call sign K6MVR ) owns and operates repeater systems in and around Sacramento, California. The systems provide reliable coverage for mobile stations throughout the Sacramento Valley region and beyond to Modesto, Chico, the Sierras, and parts of the Bay Area.
[ Hits: 889 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PacketRadio primer
- The Packet Radio beginners guide to packet radio operating by Buck Rogers K4ABT
[ Hits: 801 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TS-850 service manual
- Here is the Service Manual for the Kenwood TS-850 Transceiver split into four parts for download. TS-850 instruction manual also available
[ Hits: 2834 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- All Electronics Corp
- Thousands of electronic and electro-mechanical parts and supplies
[ Hits: 1104 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Online shop for amateur radio parts accessories and components
[ Hits: 565 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood parts
- East Cost, deliver kenwood amateur radio parts
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Columbia Electronics International, Inc.
- Military radio sets for land, sea or air from new current production, unused or rebuilt u. s. military surplus and their accessories and spare parts since 1946 your reliable one stop source.
[ Hits: 396 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple adjustable passive attenuator
- This adjustable passive attenuator works as a "waveguide beyond cutoff." It can be constructed in about ten minutes from parts available locally.
[ Hits: 1172 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- G0UPL 30m QRSS Junkbox Beacon
- This simple 30m QRSS beacon is built entirely out of junkbox parts, the only component purchased specifically for this project was the 10,140kHz crystal.
[ Hits: 647 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Toroid cross reference
- Construction articles in magazines and books often use part numbers of firms no longer in business or whose parts are hard to find. Here you can locate the palomar toroids equivalent
[ Hits: 1082 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 2.63 ]
- Home Brew a Condenser Microphone
- An inexpensive condenser microphone with excellent performance can be easily constructed with easily available parts.
[ Hits: 1732 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsparts for hallicraftwr sx42 parts 50h198 parts for cb dx 302 parts parts rf parts sbe 34 parts ts 50 parts nmo parts parts. sb-200 parts ft 50r parts pdl 2 parts ic 706 parts dx-302 parts klm parts
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links