- PC and USB Oscilloscope, Logic Analyzer, Signal Generator and Protocol Decoder and Analyzer
Gage Applied Technologies
- Gage applied technologies designs and manufactures high-speed data acquisition systems, high-speed digitizers in pci / cpci / pxi or pc oscilloscopes, providing utmost measurement fidelity for high frequency signals.
- Signatec manufactures pc based data acquisition waveform digitizers pci daq boards, digital signal processing pci dsp boards, waveform signal generator pci dac boards, and real time waveform recording products for the signal technology market.
Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
How to solder
- Key facts about how to solder, how to solder wire, how to solder pcb's, and including general soldering techniques and the best ways of making good solder joints for electronic circuits and construction.