The Joystick Antenna
- The Joystick antenna was used many years ago as an all band vertical HF antenna under restricted space situations that would cover from 80 meters thru 10 meters with a tuner and was a great commercial success Some hams even had success with it on 160 meters.
- The Packet Terminal Driver program is a general purpose communications package for communicating with a packet TNC attached to your IBM-PC/clone. The program was written to work with the Kantronics range of TNC's but should work with any TNC that is connected to a serial port on your computer.
30m QRSS Beacon
- A borderline insane 30m QRSS beacon project, completely independent of computer control and containing NO microprocessors!
The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
SDR-908 Portable SDR
- The SDR-908 is a software defined radio designed specifically for portable use, without the bother of being tethered to a PC or soundcard for the modulation/demodulation processing performed in this kind of radio.