Search Results for "pc board"25 links
- K9AY 160m 80m receiving loop antenna
- A K9AY loop antenna project done with Far Circuits pc boards for the antenna switch and bandpass filter and preamp by K7SFN
[ Hits: 394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The microprocessor module CWKtiny allows operating CW with a standard PC keyboard.
[ Hits: 1079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Sunstone Circuits
- Sunstone Circuits is your easiest source for quoting and ordering printed circuit boards online. We are three respected brands in one: PCBexpress quickturn boards, PCBpro.com full-featured and design-checked boards, and PCB123 design software.
[ Hits: 467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Signatec manufactures pc based data acquisition waveform digitizers pci daq boards, digital signal processing pci dsp boards, waveform signal generator pci dac boards, and real time waveform recording products for the signal technology market.
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Digital Voice Dongle Project
- This project is to create a small board that when plugged into a PC USB port, will provide an interface to a DVSI digital voice VOCODER chip.
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Scans of Elecraft PCB Boards
- Elecraft K1 & K2 PCB scanned top & bottom, for troubleshooting
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KX3 Companion App
- The KX3 Companion in an app that will let the power use of your Elecraft KX3 HF radio easier and lighter. No need for a PC!
It will let you send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY by using your mobile phone or tablet keyboard. Optionally you can use an external Bluetooth keyboard connected to your Android device.
[ Hits: 294 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AP Circuits
- Printed circuit board fabrication
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HobbyPCB Ham Radio Kits
- HobbyPCB.com provides quality products and boards for amateur radio including the popular HARDROCK 50 amplifier
[ Hits: 304 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free PCB software is a snap to learn and use. For the first time, designing circuit boards is simple for the beginner and efficient for the professional.
[ Hits: 2044 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- A netlist converter for moving schematic and PC board files from OrCAD/PADS to ExpressPCB format.
[ Hits: 194 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DesignSpark PCB
- DesignSpark PCB is the world’s most accessible electronics design software, specially designed for Rapid Prototyping and turning your circuit ideas into testable boards faster. Easy to learn and easy to use, DesignSpark PCB is free and can you can download DesignSpark from this site.
[ Hits: 62 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Osmond PCB
- Printed circuit board design for Macintosh
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Icom IC–PCR1000 communications receiver remote control for Apple Macintosh computers running MacOsX
[ Hits: 2467 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
[ Hits: 3206 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Recovering parts from surplus
- What electronic parts you can recover from
PC monitor, VCR, CD-ROM, FDD, HDD ,
Laptop, Motherboard, SmartCard reader or Printer
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- UHF dummy Load
- A very simple and effective dummy load can be made from several resistors, a connector, and a small metal plate or piece of PC board stock.
[ Hits: 1726 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Making printed circuits
- To make smart looking PCB's, all you need is a computer, a laser printer, copper clad board, etchant, a clothes iron and some Epson glossy photo paper.
[ Hits: 684 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- PCB with kitchen appliances
- Cheap and relatively easy way of making professional quality printed circuit boards at home
[ Hits: 221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- PC Board Filters
- Offer performance comparable to tin-box filters, and except for being bigger, stack up pretty well with those expensive little helical jobs. You just have to be able to make your own PC boards.
[ Hits: 180 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DL6JAN's CW keyboard
- A micro processor interface that converts PC keyboard code into Morse code
[ Hits: 2391 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- FSK interface and CW Keying Interface
- Easy to build RS232 keying interface for FSK and CW. Works with most popular RTTY software like MMTTY. Also works for with most contest software such as N1MM and Writelog for CW keying. Uses the RS232 port RTS, DTR, or TX data, optically isolated, PC boards available.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Progressive Receiver PCB
- Sketches of the PC boards showing the placement of the components.
[ Hits: 48 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Sound card interfacing
- PC sound card interfacing for RTTY SSTV PSK31, collection of interface connections to choose from when having a desire to use the Soundboard
[ Hits: 18386 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- HF Antenna Analyzer
- This article explain how to homebrew and use an HF antenna analyzer by simply adapting a Windows PC, micro-controller and a DDS evaluation board by K6BEZ
[ Hits: 542 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]