Search Results for "pc radio"176 links - and 1 categories
Contesting : QSO Party
- New Hampshire QSO Party
- The New Hampshire QSO Party is sponsored by the Port City Amateur Radio Club (PCARC) to promote Amateur Radio activity within the State of New Hampshire.
Each year the NH QSO Party is held on the second full weekend of February.
[ Hits: 59 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Upper New York Repeater Council, Inc, support the frequency coordination needs of the Amateur Radio repeaters operating in its area
[ Hits: 79 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WX4PG Pickens County Communications Group
- The Pickens County Communications Group are volunteers for the Pickens County Emergency Management Agency in Pickens, S.C. and members of R.A.C.E.S.-Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service, with the South Carolina State Guard. We are not a club. We are a group of amateurs radio enthusiasts with similar interests, dedicated in providing emergency communications for public service, public safety, and commercial communications for local agencies.
We also provide Skywarn communications for Pickens County and the National Weather Service in Greer, S.C.
[ Hits: 86 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortwave Daddy
- The Shortwave Daddy is an easy to assemble PC based and USB powered AM/FM/Shortwave radio kit with many features that will delight both DX shortwave enthusiasts and experimenters seeking to learn more about microprocessor controlled radios.
[ Hits: 574 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Software Defined Radio parts, RTL-SDR DVB-T USB Stick, cables, antennas, upconverters, leds delaer
[ Hits: 330 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Digital Modes
- Getting Started in PC Soundcard Digital Radio, basics of amateur radio digital modes
[ Hits: 209 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- KX3 Companion App
- The KX3 Companion in an app that will let the power use of your Elecraft KX3 HF radio easier and lighter. No need for a PC!
It will let you send and receive CW, PSK31 and RTTY by using your mobile phone or tablet keyboard. Optionally you can use an external Bluetooth keyboard connected to your Android device.
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- How adapt a PC mic to Yaesu FT 857 897 817
- How connect a common PC headset with microphone to the Yaesu FY-817, FT-857, FT.897 in italian by I6IBE
[ Hits: 2983 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Amateur Radio Kits
- BITX ver 3 kits, frequency counters, SDR PCB, spare parts and relate ham radio accessories by VU3SUA
[ Hits: 176 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- HobbyPCB Ham Radio Kits
- HobbyPCB.com provides quality products and boards for amateur radio including the popular HARDROCK 50 amplifier
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ICNIRPcalc allows you to calculate safety distances for many know amateur radio antennas with respect to ICNIRP limits by DL9KCE
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows open source packet radio decoder.
Decodes AFSK1200, AFSK2400, HAPN4800, and FSK9600 packet data with a radio connected to your pc sound device.
[ Hits: 342 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QECA E-QSL album
- e-QSL electronic card album by VK4BL, keep a local album of contacts and QSL cards on your own PC.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- or2or - OmniRig to Omnirig
- or2or is a simple OmniRig utility software, it let you to connect via LAN or WAN two PC where two Omnirig sessions are running or interconnect Radio1 and Radio2 locally, in one PC, always via OmniRig interface. By IK0VVE
[ Hits: 284 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Arduino Rotator Controller
- An rotator interface that interfaces a pc to a rotor or rotator controller, emulating a Yaesu GS-232A/B and Easycom protocols, made with Arduino
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Homemade OPC-017A Cable
- Home build an OPC-017A cable for Icom radios
[ Hits: 125 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- PC Headset Adapter for Ham Radio
- A PC headset to Rig adapter. Include a circuit diagram and a full part list for the project
[ Hits: 615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Programming the Quansheng TG-UV2
- Programming the Quansheng TG-UV2 from a PC, using a kenwood compatible cable and the Quansheng Radio Programming Software for TG-UV-D1.4
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- General Radio Programming Help
- This page gives basic help if you cannot get your PC to talk to your radio. Basic guide to radio programming.
[ Hits: 137 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MDSR / SDR by VE3LNY
- An SDR project, MDSR modulator-demodulator software radio, made using an inexpensive converter and a pc. MDSR has a transceiver and a receiver converters.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GW0VNR Upconverter
- A simple upconverter project for use with the RTL SDR or Fun Cube Dongle
[ Hits: 26019 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- PSK31 interface schematic for Yaesu RTX
- Yaesu FT-1000MP, FT-990 and FT-920 packet data port to pc sound card for psk 31 interface.
[ Hits: 1743 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- PC to Rig Interfacing Information
- Connecting the computer to your RTX for using ham radio software programs
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]