CW Buffer, Amplifier & Preamp Sequencer
- The AMPSEQUENCER board is an advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY and Pre-Amplifier proper sequencing
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
MRP40 Morse Decoderpop
- Program to receive morse code via sound card, Windows 9x/Me/XP, it allows to transmit morse code from the keyboard. Includes a comfortable Audio Analyzer Display. Successor of known MRP37
- Decode and trasmit morse code, 5 to 50 wpm ,keep hands on the keyboard, mouse free transmit/receive operation.
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.
- graphical user interface which communicates with QS1RServer.exe over three UDP ports. QS1RServer.exe controls the QS1R Versatile Radio Board (VERB), a Software Defined Radio developed and produced by Phil Covington