40m & 80m portable wire antenna
- G8ODE antenna project, where the 40m & Short 80m antenna was deployed as a sloping wire antenna using the 10M fibre glass fishing pole and a hook on the house's gutter-board
KRG Kidderminster Repeater Group
- A non-profit organisation responsible for the maintenance of the GB3KD 144MHz VOIP Repeater, and KidderLink simplex gateway, plus the KIDDER packet radio node and GB7PZT bulletin board system.
2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
Repeater Range Android App
- M3OYQ’s Repeater Range is a free application designed to run on the Android mobile phone platform. The the app listens to the onboard GPS and displays the bundled repeater database as a simple list sorted by the range.
- The terminal program for CW-operators. You can transmit both from the keyboard and from a paddle connected to game or LPT ports. You can also operate in paddle iambic mode. Control of the transceiver (PTT and CW keying) is made through one of the COM or LPT ports. CwType can integrate with AALog software
PC Board Filters
- Offer performance comparable to tin-box filters, and except for being bigger, stack up pretty well with those expensive little helical jobs. You just have to be able to make your own PC boards.
AVR Butterfly Keyer
- The Atmel AVR Butterfly is a credit card sized board which contains an AVR MEGA169 processor, a six character LCD display, a five way joystick navigation switch, a piezo speaker, a 3 volt lithium battery cell for power and a few other odds and ends.