Dish 802.11 Wireless Networking Antenna
- This antenna modification is for the IEEE 802.11b networking protocol that operates at 2.4 GHz. It can be scaled easily to the 5 GHz frequency used by IEEE 802.11a by simply scaling the dimensions on the feed can and the excitation antenna to 2.4/5 = 48% of the dimensions shown above.
R.A.I.N. Report newscast
- A weekly report with interviews about amateur / ham radio and people in the hobby. broadcast in realmedia and windowsmedia streaming
Rain Report about Amateur Ham Radio with Hap Holly, KC9RP
- WiNRADiO Communications manufacture radio communications equipment for a very wide range of applications. Our customers include professional communications radio users in government, military, security, surveillance, spectrum monitoring organizations, telecommunications, industry, as well as radio and computer enthusiasts.
- Spectrum manufactures very high-performance, low-cost, GPS-disciplined time and frequency reference standards for industry, scientific, calibration, broadcast and amateur operators.
- In the VLF portion of the spectrum it is easy to listen to the emissions created by the Earth itself. These emissions are generated by many different mechanisms and are often beautiful to listen to. Coverage on LF and MF frequencies
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
NOAA Space Weather Scales
- The NOAA Space Weather Scales were introduced as a way to communicate to the general public the current and future space weather conditions and their possible effects on people and systems.
The scales describe the environmental disturbances for three event types: geomagnetic storms, solar radiation storms, and radio blackouts.
Sydney Scanner Frequencies
- One of the best compilations of frequencies in Sydney particularly SW. Include Police, other emergency people, Marine, the entire aircraft list for Sydney, RAAF squadron frequencies, UHF CB frequencies as well as a heap of miscellaneous frequencies like security, shoppin malls etc.
Baudline signal analyzer
- A Linux based FFT spectrum analyzer designed for time-frequency browsing and scientific data visualization. Oscilloscope waveform, statistical histogram, accumulated spectral trace,Weak Signal reception, continuos data logging, FFT Analyzer and specialized measurement windows.
- This program allows CW operators to copy CW code with a computer. The decoded CW is displayed as text or can generate a side tone. There is a spectrum display of the audio with a sliding cursor to select a particular audio for decoding. The program also allows for keying a transmitter from the keyboard with full CW break-in operation.
- Oscilloscope, Realtime spectrum analyzer, Impedance meter, RLC bridge and signal generator for Windows. Is a Windows application that converts your PC into a powerful dual-trace signal analyzer (oscilloscope, FFT etc...) . Uses your PC sound card as an Analog-to-Digital a Converter to digitize any input waveform
and as Digital-to-analog Converter for the signal generator.
True 24 bit adc/dac 48K/96k/192k sampes/sec.
- EggsHam is a PalmOS application that generates (and grades) _practice_ amateur radio licensing exams. It is for people interested in obtaining an amateur radio license in the US, who want to practice for the Technician, General, or Extra written exam.
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.