Search Results for "pep meter"11 links
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5907 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3063 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22545 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2554 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1993 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7878 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4715 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ulvin International
- Spanish manufacturer of the Tremendus HF power amplifier from 1 to 12 KW PEP, and 5 KW baluns along to Wattmeters and antenna commuters to 5 KW
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A QRPp DSB transceiver for the 80 meter band (1 Watt PEP)
[ Hits: 1017 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1125 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- How to make a low end SWR/ Watt Meter reading PEP power
- Building a PEP Power circuit for all analogue watt-meter
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 40 meter 17 meter vertic 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 10 meter ht 10 meter little wil 11 meter 2 meter cw net meter 10 meter ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links