Search Results for "pep meter"11 links
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5872 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3051 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A wideband 80 meter dipole
- This worthy antenna is so simple and inexpensive you will want more than one by N6LF
[ Hits: 22367 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- Using the half-square antenna for low bands
- Can’t put up a really high horizontal antenna for 80-meter DXing? Maybe the vertically polarized Half-Square might be the antenna for you.
[ Hits: 2533 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Broadbanding the half-square on 80 meters
- N6LF discusses a simple way to broadband the classic half-square antenna to operate in both the CW and SSB DX windows on 80/75 meters.
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Bruce arrays for 80 and 160m
- Antennas with gain and bandwidth for 80 and 160 meters band. Simple wire antenna capable of considerable gain
[ Hits: 7778 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4670 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ulvin International
- Spanish manufacturer of the Tremendus HF power amplifier from 1 to 12 KW PEP, and 5 KW baluns along to Wattmeters and antenna commuters to 5 KW
[ Hits: 1203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A QRPp DSB transceiver for the 80 meter band (1 Watt PEP)
[ Hits: 1011 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1113 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- How to make a low end SWR/ Watt Meter reading PEP power
- Building a PEP Power circuit for all analogue watt-meter
[ Hits: 274 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter 2 meter 6 meter wire mes making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter to 160 meter dipole 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter 2 meter 432 meter vertical 11 meter cb 6 meter ssb ft 857 s meter s meter 2 meter mag s-meter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links