Search Results for "phase antenna"38 links
- HB9CV based dual feed phased array type antennas for HAMs, antenna resource for DX-ers
[ Hits: 2844 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1794 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- Phased 40M Wire Verticals
- Experiments with phased wire vertical antennas on 40 meters at VA7ST
[ Hits: 2608 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- 50 Mhz J-pole antenna
- A project for a jpole antenna for the six meters band. Includes dimensions building instructions and pictures of the assemblig phases. In Italian
[ Hits: 4232 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4624 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3172 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Phased Array Discussions
- Interesting discussion about phased array antennas
[ Hits: 687 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3490 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Vertical phased Array
- A SM3HXD vertical phased array antenna system
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Superphaser-2 Phasing Unit
- The Superphaser-2 is an antenna phasing unit based on the PSA-A Phase Shift Amplifier module
[ Hits: 469 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G3WZT Phased Verticals
- Vertical phased antenna systems plans by G3WZT
[ Hits: 738 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Simple Collinear
- Wherever there is a need for a vertically polarized omni-directional antenna with gain, a collinear is used. The vertically polarized collinear takes the form of two or more half waves in-line and in-phase, resulting in an omni-directional pattern with maximum radiation near the horizon.
[ Hits: 8615 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- BiQuad Antenna for 144/440
- This is a vertically polarized Broadside and Collinear Array each Loop is a vertically polarized Broadside Array both the right and the left side of the Loop is a bent 1/2 wave dipole working 180 degrees out of phase with the other one and that gives you 4.15dbi of gain by KE4UYP
[ Hits: 6792 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4425 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Phased vertical antennas
- Phased vertical antenna system in french
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3980 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Manufacturer for splitter and combiners, baluns, directional couplers hybrid couplers, modulators, mixers, phase discriminators, antenna feeds.
[ Hits: 263 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- The fact that the phasing between a wanted signal and an unwanted signal can be different on different antennas is put to advantage. With this condition, the unwanted signal can be cancelled out by controlling amplitude and phase. The heart of the system is some form of phase control circuitry.
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7469 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4667 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna phase phase antenna phase-antenna phase array antenna 2m phase array antenna phase phase ssb x-phase co phase phase antennas two dipoles on phase phase array phase two dipoles phase coil dipoles on phase
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links