Phased Array Adjustment
- KM5KG article presents a lumped-parameter tee-network model of the coupling between radiating elements in a phased array in order to provide a physical and intuitive understanding of phased array operation and adjustment interactions
- Bobtails are vertical arrays that look like the letter "E" turned 90° clockwise onto its tails. They have 3 quarter wave vertical elements and are one wavelength long. The Half Square is a shortened Bobtail- it has 2 quarter wave vertical elements and is a half wave long.
Baluns on Log Periodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays, or tell you to route the cable incorrectly. This can cause substantial RFI and all sorts of weird problems like RF into house wiring.
- MegaPhase designs, manufactures and sells coaxial cable assemblies to OEMs building advanced microwave and optical electronic systems, products include test cables, test adapters, flexible and semi-rigid cables used to connect system components inside a system, and coaxial connectors.
Radius Power - DC Filters
- DC filters from radius power are specifically optimized for applications with DC supply like e.g. photovoltaic inverters. Radius Power provides total power solutions, EMI filters solutions from design to manufacturing, Three Phase, Single Phase, Power Line, IEC inlet, Power entry modules Filters.
- Signalprocessing for SSB - Direct Conversion Receiver using Phasemethod for Sideband Supression, does all necessary signalprocessing for Direct conversion Receivers using IQ-mixer for demodulation.