phone app68 links
DX Resources : Clusters : Mobile DX Cluster
- iPhone DX Cluster by EA2RY
- HF cluster optimized for apple iPhone
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CES Wireless Technologies
- CES Wireless Technologies manufacturer of Mobile information Systems including Dispatch and Mapping Software, GPS, AVL, Mobile Data Display Terminals, ANI, CTCSS, and Microphones
[ Hits: 434 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- International Components
- International Components Corporation has an extensive range of electronic components consisting of audible signal devices, speakers, microphones, capacitors, electron tubes, connectors, and accessories designed in recognition of the diversity of applications and special characteristics encountered by designers in today's complex world.
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- UK Repeaters for iPhone
- UK Repeaters is an iPhone app that shows all UK Based repeaters on a map. Each repeater information is shown to allow easy access and programming of your radio
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1291 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 19718 | Votes: 477 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- A free soundcard application supporting PSK31, PSK63, RTTY, CW, and Phone operation. It can decode all PSK QSOs within a 4 KHz segment, maintaining a sorted list of heard callsigns; it can simultaneously decode RTTY via soundcard and an external modem, generates CW directly or via WinKey, and includes a voice keyer. WinWarbler interoperates with the free Commander, DXKeeper, and SpotCollector for transceiver control, logging, and spotting.
[ Hits: 18289 | Votes: 359 | Rating: 7.70 ]
- DroidPSK is an android application to decode and encode Ham Radio BPSK31 with the build in microphone/speaker or wired to your radio.
This app run on Android Devices only.
[ Hits: 10374 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCC’s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- HamLog for iPhone
- Amateur Radio logging application for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
[ Hits: 1162 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- APRS on your phone
- iBCNU is an APRS GPS position reporting and text-messaging application for the Apple iPhone. When position reporting is enabled, the application will periodically send out location of your iPhone using either 3G or WiFi network and iPhone's built in GPS receiver
[ Hits: 4146 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Exam Prep for iPhone
- Amateur Radio License exams are composed of questions from a pool. Use this application to practice all possible questions prior to taking your exam
[ Hits: 2367 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3465 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Morse Key for iPhone
- A free simple touchscreen-based CW Morse Code straight key. Practice sending Morse Code on your iPhone.
[ Hits: 1454 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ipsk31 is a modem based on Bpsk31 protocol for ham radio digital transmissions. Can be used on IPhone and Ipod Touch, and let you transmit and receive PSK31 directly from your Apple device.
[ Hits: 4776 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Friis-It NF for iPhone
- Friis-It NF is the first iPhone OS based application that allows you to calculate noise figure, system sensitivity, and cascaded gain for an RF Receiver system
[ Hits: 425 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Exam Preparation for iPhone
- Master the Ham Radio license exams with Ham Technician, Ham General and Ham Extra! With these free iPhone applications, you will take the test with confidence.
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXCluster for iPhone
- DXCluster let you know in real time who is on the frequencies and where it was listened the last time.
It let you create filters to only see which frequency/CQ Zone/ITU Zone and/or Country and after that you can have an alarm corresponding to a specific Zone or a specific country that raise a popup
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- hamDXcluster for iPhone
- DX Cluster for iPhone application
[ Hits: 1581 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A fool-proof VOX
- A circuit which had been used in many other application before. The configuration described here is optimized for IPHONE/radio operation.
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsphone s phone phone qrp phone to fsk phone app ear phone with ptt phone no ip-phone qrp phone ear phone i phone ct phone net phone pda bag phone car phone
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links