- W7mot is the official site for marca, inc. marca is an organization for amateurs radio enthusiasts who are interested in sharing and persuing thier interests in the field of rf. marca has members primarily located in arizona with members from the greater phonex, scottsdale, mesa, chandler, gilbert, and tempe areas.
Ontario Swap Shop
- The Ontario Swap Shop Club is a place where Canadian Hams can record their e-mail address or phone number where it will always be available to fellow other Canadian hams even if you have nothing currently listed on the swap shop.
The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
- Australian dealer for UHF CB radios, Amateur Radio HF VHF Radios, GPS navigation systems, two-way radio, cordless telephones, radar detectors, marine electronics, amateur radio gear and many other consumer electronic products.
DStar CommsPriority listing
- Email, GPS Beacon, GPS Tracker, Text Chat, Private messages, internet Network node (link across the internet). Dstar Comms can be used for email deployment, GPS Tracking, reliable communication plus much more.
Availble in free and commercial version
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
iPhone Ham Radio Callsign Lookup
- This webapp provides an iPhone-compatible lookup of Amateur Radio Callsigns. It provides the name, address, and license class (from the FCC’s public records) of any US-Licensed Amateur Radio Operator.
Batteries and QRP
- Thanks to the popularity of cell phones, laptops and other personal electronic devices, the battery industry has been market-driven to produce higher capacity batteries in lighter weights than previously possible with yesterday's chemistries.As a result, a wide variety of battery types are available to the outdoor QRP operator.