G7 Comms Ltd
- Supply, hire and service PMR & PBR equipment & Accessories - online shop, order via Phone or Web. Next Day delivery. Supply Entel, Icom, Kenwood, Maxon, Motorola, Tait, TTI, Vertex Standard.
About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
Easy programming the V8000 with the hand microphone
- A quick and easy method of programming memory channels
The Icom IC-V8000 manual leaves much to be desired due to the translation.
The operator's manual included with the Icom IC-V8000 can be very confusing to the new ham and the old timer alike, and lots of hams get very disgusted when trying to program the IC V8000 using the instructions provided with the operator's manual.
- Captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3. Total Recorder records streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input as well as CDs and DVDs, allows users to schedule any number of future recordings
WD6CNF DSP Filter
- Audio Digital Filter, two bandpass filters, three notch filters, two noise filters
graphical setting of filter center frequency and bandwidth Drag vertical lines on top of signal,
Microphone input, speaker output
Mono, 5 kHz bandwidth
WD6CNF Voice keyer
- Audio voice keyer Microphone input, speaker output Live microphone enable
Record/play audio from twelve memories
Display text of recorded audio
Transmitter keyed via serial (com) port
Loop (with variable delay) audio output
APRS on your phone
- iBCNU is an APRS GPS position reporting and text-messaging application for the Apple iPhone. When position reporting is enabled, the application will periodically send out location of your iPhone using either 3G or WiFi network and iPhone's built in GPS receiver
CB Mic Wiring
- Excellent resource for microphones wiring including old make of cb radios.
Microphone wiring can be a real pain if you arent sure how to work out which wire goes where. On this page i will try to explain the basics and also give you the wiring positions for most CB radio's