Search Results for "pi match"15 links
- Hairpin match for the 5 elements Tonna for 6 meter
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db!
[ Hits: 1866 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- A Hairpin match for 5 el. Tonna
- How to improve the gain of your 5 element Tonna yagi for 50 MHz by roughly 3 db! by PA2HJS
[ Hits: 1448 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1075 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- K7TJO copper pipe hentenna
[ Hits: 4553 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4797 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Spiral HF Antenna
- A New Twist on Portable Multiband HF Dipoles, a Multi-band Spiral Dipole Off-Center-Feed match (OCF) antenna solution.
[ Hits: 790 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.33 ]
- An Examination of the Gamma Match
- W3PG working analysis of the gamma match problem taht gives useful practical results
[ Hits: 924 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Gamma Match Article
- A working analysis of the gamma-match problem that gives usefull practical results. New light on the question of when it will and when it won't give a perfect match to the coaxial transmission line.
[ Hits: 1584 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beta Match - Hairpin, Stub affecting the element
- The efficiency of Beta matched elements in antennas by K3BU
[ Hits: 570 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- A Multi-type "one-box" Antenna Tuner
- This antenna tuner is a multi-type matching system in the same box, which includes L - Pi and T networks.
[ Hits: 6563 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- A Portable Antenna Matching Unit
- A small HF antenna tuner project for qrp operations. Includes circuit diagrams pictures and test results by GW4ALG
[ Hits: 13239 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- 6m Half wave vertical
- This antenna is very useful for receiving or scanning purposes, but you can use it for transmitting, too. It is 2,94m long and has a pi-configuration (Collins-Filter) for the matching.
[ Hits: 3548 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1198 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fcc Lookup System
- The FCC Lookup System software uses the standard FCC data files in an advanced lookup system for matching a call sign to a user. The software creates index files to allow rapid searches without modifying the FCC data file. Available for both Windows and Linux.
[ Hits: 843 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]