about pic keyer on dxzone.com
DX Resources : Clubs Manufacturers : Interfaces Software : Logging Technical Reference : Beacon keyers Technical Reference : Keyers
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3676 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Economical keyer
- Using the PicoKeyer chip. Features a 60 character memory, setup & message entry using a paddle and no battery is required to retain the memory.
[ Hits: 1507 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 2795 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Two PIC-Based Keyers
- By Andy Palm N1KSN
[ Hits: 1309 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- IK0WRB Keyer
- IK0WRB CW Keyer using a PIC 16F84
[ Hits: 1446 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW PIC keyer
- CW keyer with microprocessor PIC16F628A
[ Hits: 2238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0KGK Keyer
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 327 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor. SEN-09673 is used for detecting touch.
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links