Search Results for "pic keyer"15 links
- Mariana Islands DX Association
- 96 pages, 450 pictures including hams in the Mariana islands and their shacks, QSL gallery, island photos, Digital Voice Keyer software, and lots more.
[ Hits: 1229 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- K1EL Ham Radio Kits
- Morse Code Keyers / Processors and other PIC products. CW RTTY serial and usb interfaces and keyers kits.
[ Hits: 2657 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 1001 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- OZ2M - Beacon Keyer
- Features, pictures and schematic to home made your keyer
[ Hits: 397 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Made your Iambic keyer
- This iambic keyer uses a PIC16C84 or PIC16F84 microcontroller to generate the dot/dash timing and key the transmitter.
[ Hits: 3745 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Economical keyer
- Using the PicoKeyer chip. Features a 60 character memory, setup & message entry using a paddle and no battery is required to retain the memory.
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW keyer
- The PIC-MORSE is an electronic iambic keyer, integrating a generator of Morse code and a sidetone. It is built with a microcontroller PIC16C711. In French
[ Hits: 2843 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Two PIC-Based Keyers
- By Andy Palm N1KSN
[ Hits: 1310 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- IK0WRB Keyer
- IK0WRB CW Keyer using a PIC 16F84
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CW PIC keyer
- CW keyer with microprocessor PIC16F628A
[ Hits: 2272 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PIC Keyer
- The PIC Keyer is a full-featured Morse code keyer which has been programmed into a PIC 16F88 Microcontroller by W7GC
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- M0KGK Keyer
- The M0KGK keyer with variable speed and weight controls utilising a low cost PIC microcontroller.
[ Hits: 470 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CW Keyer with WinKey emulation
- A CW PIC based keyer [16F688] which can be used in WinKey emulation mode, works with CW software that supports WinKey, or use with any terminal type program. Hex code is FREE.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- This project describes the construction of a real CW QRP keyer with a small microcontrolle
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor
- Electronic keyer by pressure sensor. SEN-09673 is used for detecting touch.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]