QM5 Yagi for 2 meters band
- The QM5 antenna is a simple 5 elements Yagi with 1.88 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, I used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 9.17 dBd; i.e. 11.3 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 11.5 dB. Elements
QM7 7 elements 144 MHz Yagi-Uda Antenna
- The QM7 antenna is a simple 7 elements Yagi with 3.70 m boom length for the lower 144 MHz SSB/MGM band, used it mainly for Sporadic-E and MS contacts. It exhibits a forward gain of 11.35 dBd; i.e. 13.5 dB forward gain over the isotropic radiator, while the F/R is about 12.5 dB
Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club
- The Ak-Sar-Ben Amateur Radio Club, Inc. of Omaha, Nebraska is a general interest amateur radio club. With nearly 300 members there is someone involved in every aspect of amateur radio. We make a special effort to participate in providing communications support for public service events, Field Day, and teaching classes for those who wish to obtain an amateur(ham) radio license or upgrade their license privileges. The club sponsors regularly scheduled Volunteer Examiners as part of the ARRL VEC program. The club also hosts a flea market in the fall and hosts an all area picnic in the spring. There is evidence of the club as far back as the 1920s and has a long history of community service and promotion of ham radio in the city, county and state. The current club was started in 1945 the club has been affiliated with the ARRL since that time The club has hosted the Midwest Division Convention in 1985 and in 1994. Tthe club has participated in Kidz Explore in Omaha which is attended by over 77,000 people. The AARC is also involved with the radio merit badge program for the Boy Scouts with several members being registered merit badge councilors. The club operates two repeaters under their KØUSA callsign, 146.940 and 224.940. Both repeaters are open for all licensed amateurs to use. The 146.940 repeater is home to Midlands ARES and Douglas County ARES nets.
RF Cafe - Amateur Radio Links
- RF Cafe is a unique portal of RF, microwave, wireless, and other engineering resources. Vast collection of equations, references and conversions for electrical, mechanical, physical, and mathematical fields.
CES Wireless Technologies
- CES Wireless Technologies manufacturer of Mobile information Systems including Dispatch and Mapping Software, GPS, AVL, Mobile Data Display Terminals, ANI, CTCSS, and Microphones
- Complete catalog of low noise preamplifiers and microwave Gunnplexers.
CES Product Manuals
- CES Wireless Technologies is a world leader in the design, manufacture and implementation of Wireless Signalling products - Including GPS, AVL, MDT's, Mobile Data Terminals, CTCSS, and Microphones
Radio for Peace International
- Radio for Peace International (RFPI) is a Global Community Radio Station located in Costa Rica, Central America that broadcasts progressive news on shortwave radio and the internet on topics of Peace, Human Rights and the Environment. RFPI gives a voice to the voiceless by promoting democratic communication.
- Radio Cochiguaz is a broadcasting station which began its activities when Cachito Mamani, fascinated by broadcasts of pirate radios he had picked up being transmitted by other colleagues, commented to a group of his friends on an idea he had been mulling over.
- Captures any audio from the Internet, records audio from CD, microphone, line-in, converts any sound formats to WAVE and MP3. Total Recorder records streaming audio, Mic input, Line-in input as well as CDs and DVDs, allows users to schedule any number of future recordings
Coaxial Cable & Power Handling
- This calculator can be used to estimate the attenuation (dB loss), power handling capability, and transmission efficiency for some of the more popular Wireless Communications and MIL Spec cables at the frequency of interest
WV7U.com - Hank's Amp Pages
- WV7U's YC156 and 3CPX800 amplifier projects. Everything you wanted to know about using the YC156 or 3CPX800 in a ham radio linear amplifier. See pictures, schematics, test data, links, and more!