Search Results for "pic power meter"5 links
- 3-500Z Amplifier Project
- This article loaded with nice pictures and schematics, describes a 160-10 meter linear amplifier that uses a pair of 3-500Z triode power tubes. It was designed and constructed by William Moneysmith, W4NFR.
The amplifier features fast warm up and 1500-Watt RF output with 100-Watts of drive.
[ Hits: 343 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- DL5DBM 1KW amplifier for 144 Mhz
- Pictures and circuit diagramm to build this power amplifier for 2 meters
[ Hits: 2615 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.
[ Hits: 3668 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Digital SWR Power Meter project
- A PIC16F876 based, automatic 1.8 – 60 MHz Digital SWR/WATTmeter capable of displaying both the SWR and P.E.P.power values, with a bar graph on the second line tracking the instantaneous power.
[ Hits: 2468 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 0-30MHZ RF Power Measurement
- HF 100W LCD PIC16F877A SWR Meter at fox delta
[ Hits: 2568 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]