Build A Tin Can WiFi Antenna
- Build a tin can waveguide WiFi antenna in one hour. Then put it on a 18" inch direct tv dish. No coax signal loss. Use a USB device on antenna.
Complete instructions to build this powerful wlan antenna
Tonga DXpedition Award
- To gain Tonga DXpedition Award it is necessary to have QSL confirmed contacts with two amateur radio expeditions from Tonga (A35), on two bands, with two diffrent modes. Available also to SWLs
- Orbitessera provides a mosaic of orbital information. Information is provided for the Space Shuttle, the International Space Station , Mir Space Station , and general Satellite Keplerian Elements information
- Program for amateur radio digital communications via a sound card. Supported modes are RTTY (Baudot code), ASCII (7 or 8 bits), PSK31 (BPSK and QPSK) and AMTOR-FEC (SITOR-B, NAVTEX). SELFEC SITOR decoding is possible also. No additional hardware required, need only a sound card. Optionally you can use simple circuit fo PTT-control. Can cooperate with RZ4AG AAlog logger.
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne