Murray State University Ham Radio Club
- A recognized organization of Murray State University providing programs and activities that promote interest in Amateur Radio within the campus and community.
University of Idaho Amateur Radio Club
- W7UQ is one of the oldest organizations on campus, dating back to 1929. Its goal is to provide a way for UI students, staff and faculty to become involved in ham radio.
Knightsqrss Info Page
- This mailing list is devoted to low power, narrowband experimenting (QRSS CW, DFCW, etc). You are invited to share your ideas with the group, announce on-the-air schedules, etc by posting messages
WaveNode Precision Station Monitoring
- The WaveNode WN-1 is a precision, full-featured Amateur Radio Station Monitoring System which now includes Audio Announcing for RF power, SWR, and DC monitoring using HF and UHF remote sensors.
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
- PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users.
It has been replaced by Digital Master 780 and is now a legacy product.
The last version of PSK31 Deluxe was shipped with the HRD 4.0 SP4 kit and is no more availabe and supported.
- This group is here to discuss linear amplifiers used on the 11 meter citizens band.
Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.