Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
PLT trials in Ireland
- The Irish Powerline internet trials have begun in a Town called Tuam in North Co, Galway.
Amperion Inc BPL tests
- Amperion Inc. issued an announcement that it has successfully tested its broadband powerline (BPL) technology over high-voltage, 69,000-volt transmission lines.
Amsat-na government filings
- Amendment of Part 15 regarding new requirements and measurement guidelines for Access Broadband over Power Line Systems
Are you ready for BPL
- Broadband over power lines (BPL) is a technique for transmission of high speed data (broadband Internet) over powerlines. Access BPL technology injects radio frequency energy into powerlines which were not designed for transmission of radio frequency energy, and leak substantial energy that causes interference to radiocommunications service
- Frequently asked questions about broadband over powerline (BPL PLT)
NOJCG BPL tutorial
- Tutorial about broadband over power line and the new FCC rules restricting how it can be deployed.