- Why can't you find the specifications for the baluns on the market? The only specifications you'll see are the ratio, the power rating and a bandwidth that is more hoped for than reality.
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
DirectionalWaveguide - Seattle Wireless
- Waveguide antenna is a type of DirectionalAntenna and is a modified waveguide. A waveguide is simply a tube, either rectangular or cylindrical in cross-section, that will carry a microwave radio signal with very low signal loss
DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
- Atomic time has a wide variety of atomic clocks and atomic watches which use a built in receiver that synchronizes them with the official u.s. time via the atomic clock in fort collins, colorado.
Electronika International Inc
- Electronika International Inc, Cleveland, OHIO manufacturers wide range of Coaxial Cable Assembly, Coaxial Connectors & Adapters, Power Dividers, Attenuators, Coaxial Switches, Amplifiers, Fiber Optic cords, Bias TEE, Isolator & Circulator and other products
F5VLB amateur radio astronomy stationPriority listing
- F5VLB and EA4EOZ have designed a small but powerful system using satfinder and standard LNB to make radioastronomy. A step by step descritpion for the novice about radioastronomy, VLB and listening to echo of meteorite.
W6JOE's Power Box
- This is W6JOE's description of a battery box installation for an HF Mobile rig, which followed a number of messages on the subject on the Mobile - Portable mailing list. Interesting batteries setup.
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQs
- Car and deep cycle battery answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), tips, manufacturer's information, references and hyperlinks are contained on this consumer oriented Web site about car, motorcycle, power sports, truck, boat, marine, recreational vehicle, solar, and other starting and deep cycle applications.