50MHz Power Splitters
- Splitting an antenna between two receivers or
in use as the phasing harness in stacked antennas where there is a need to equally split the power from the transmitter between two antennas
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
Nicola Tesla autobiography
- Free pdf book on Nicola Tesla. He is the true unsung prophet of the electric age; without whom our radio, auto ignition, telephone, alternating current power generation and transmission, radio and television would all have been impossible
Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map
- This map can be used to determine the frequencies that will always be returned to the Earth. Transmitted frequencies higher than the indicated contours (which are given in MHz) may penetrate the ionosphere, resulting in lost power to space.
The map shows the radio auroral zones as green bands near the northern and southern poles.
- Sell the China made electron tubes over a long period of time, the vacuum tubes/electron valves/Power tubes/Audio Tubes/Thyratrons/Magnetrons and accessories, the tube sockets, the vacuum capacitors, high voltage ceramic capacitors, aluminum electrolytic capacitor.
- Morse code tutoring program for the Palm powered PDA. The main feature that separates Smart Morse from other programs of this nature is the fact that this program learns about you as you practice
The KB6IBB Utilities for Palm OS
- designed for the ham radio operator or radio scanner hobbyist. It houses four databases that organize your frequency lists. EDACS Trunk - A database that houses the entire EDACS ID table. Conventional - A database that houses lists by channal number. Radio Call Log - A database that allows the user to log calls/notes. Ham Radio Repeaters - A database for ham radio repeaters.
- An ionospheric laboratory for your personal computer. Wquipped with one of the most powerful ray-tracing engines capable of handling such things as Ionospheric Tilts Chordal Hops Non-Great-Circle Propagation Spitzes and more
Microphone connections by G4WPW
- Roy G4WPW has collected one of the most complete and interesting pages for microphone connections schemas and wiring. Includes Kenwood microphones schematics as well as Yaesu Icom Alinco Adonis Drake Heil JRC MFJ schematics