ZL1BPU Rotator Controller
- A very simple controller circuit, with fairly smart performance!
The ZL1BPU Rotator Controller has been designed as an add-on unit for the popular Kenpro KR-400 and Yaesu G-400 rotators. The controller consists of a small circuit board which fits inside the rotator control box (see picture).
V6 DX-pedition 2007
- Six members of the Japan Amateur Radio League (JARL) Kyoto Club, made a DX-pedition to the Federated Stetes of Micronesia (FSM) in summer 2007. This was one of the events celebrating our club's 60th anniversary.
IOTA: OC-010 (Pohnpei Islands)
Strathcona Radio Volunteers
- The Strathcona Radio Volunteers provides radio communication along with general manpower to public service, charity, and general events in and around Strathcona County. The club also provides backup communication to the Emergency Services of Strathcona County.
- From connectivity for the home or small office and home theater cabling solutions to power management and protection as well as home and office sound and video solutions, lashen electronics has the tools and technology you need to do the job right.
- Maxdao: offer you 7/16, N coaxial connectors, jumper cables, feeder clamps and grouding kits, surge arresters & brackets, wall entries and microwave components used in base tower, power dividers, couplers
- LP-Rotor 2.0 is a standalone freeware rotator control program for use with Microsoft Windows. LP-Rotor should work with all versions of Windows from Windows 95 forward. It is designed to be used with the Hy-Gain DCU-1 or RotorEZ interfaces for Hy-Gain rotators, or the RotorCard interface for Yaesu rotators.
- NU-Tech is a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC. Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately plug them into the graphical interface design environment.
500mw CW Transmitter
- A very quick and easy way to get on the air is to build a "Michigan Mighty Mite" CW transmitter for 160, 80, 40 or 30 meters. It can't get simpler than this. It has very few parts, costs almost nothing, and it works! Cost estimate $10 by VE6WTF