Search Results for "power mic"54 links
Manufacturers : Microwave
- PRO-COMM INC
- High power, UHF, L-band, S-band, C-band,
microwave frequency amplifier and oscillator devices, pulsed, CW, fixed-tuned, or tunable devices in the range of 600 MHz to 2000 MHz
[ Hits: 238 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shortwave Daddy
- The Shortwave Daddy is an easy to assemble PC based and USB powered AM/FM/Shortwave radio kit with many features that will delight both DX shortwave enthusiasts and experimenters seeking to learn more about microprocessor controlled radios.
[ Hits: 807 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Triton ETD
- Traveling Wave Tubes , Conventional Traveling Wave Tubes, Microwave Power Modules manufacturer
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 514 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Cloud RF - Web VHF/UHF planning
- Web based VHF-UHF RF planning powered by SPLAT! and Google Maps. Access via website, Android App or dynamic Google Earth interface.
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- Using the PW-1 safely
- An article by MicroHam on using the Icom PW-1 RF Power Amplifier safely and with non-Icom transceivers.
[ Hits: 66 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- InterTronic Solutions
- Distributor for key system components used in satellite communications, radio astronomy, high energy microwave systems for physics and for high power solid state microwave systems for military, radar, medical and other applications.
[ Hits: 87 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ChuckMartin - RF Supply
- RF Wattmeters - RF Power Measurement - Bird Wattmeters
Telewave - Coaxial Dynamics Wattmeters - Daiwa Wattmeters
[ Hits: 229 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flex Radio Power SDR Transmit Audio Settings
- AB4BJ optimizing audio settings on the flex 5000A and heil microphones
[ Hits: 235 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Brief Treatise on the Decibel
- An article on origin and usage of the Decibel, that has always been a logarithmically based representation of a power ratio
[ Hits: 126 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A HT-powered CW Interface
- A keyed piezo beeper, connected to the microphone jack of a HT, appeared feasible as a ready-made MCW generator.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Giacomo a preamplified mic
- Description and images of a general purpose microphone, based on a ECM cartridge, including a JFET-only preamplifier and a power supply - by IZ8JFD, in Italian.
[ Hits: 159 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Power Meter
- The design is based around an AD8307 logarithmic amplifier, assembled in a case made of copper clad scraps.
[ Hits: 187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 0-30V 10A adjustable power supply
- Building a microprocessor controller power supply, capable of delivering 0-30V output at 10 A.
[ Hits: 4440 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.37 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem hf power amp low power mas power ic 706 will not power up power led power amp pan power top 120 pan power top 155 am, fm rf power ts 480 sat no power uhf power pan power top 155 am fm ft 897 low power pan power top 155
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links