about power mod on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : EH Internet and Radio : Sounds Manufacturers : Alternative Power : Solar Panels Manufacturers : Microwave Manufacturers : Test Equipment : Power Meter Manufacturers : Wattmeters Operating Aids : Beginner's Guides Operating Modes : Hellschreiber Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-817 Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-897 Shopping and Services : Kits and Components Software : Antenna analysis
Software : Logging
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2558 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
[ Hits: 1636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 848 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
Software : PalmOS Technical Reference : Amplifiers : HF Amplifiers Technical Reference : Amplifiers : RF Amplifiers Theory Technical Reference : Dummy Loads Technical Reference : Grounding Technical Reference : HF Radios
- Features contest mode and powerful configuration & reporting options. Commercial
[ Hits: 1208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11418 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- TurboLog is a station management and logging program for the discerning radio amateur / hamradio operator. Besides powerful database and logging functions there is a fully integrated support for the control of typical radio station equipment, e.g. Transceivers, Packet radio, Morse and voice keyer, Digital modes terminal, Antenna switching, Acoustic alerting, and more
[ Hits: 988 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links