Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
- Why can't you find the specifications for the baluns on the market? The only specifications you'll see are the ratio, the power rating and a bandwidth that is more hoped for than reality.
Homebrew Balun Case
- Balun case construction, tipically to host toroid cores. Size of case depends on power to handle. By DL5DBM
Electronika International Inc
- Electronika International Inc, Cleveland, OHIO manufacturers wide range of Coaxial Cable Assembly, Coaxial Connectors & Adapters, Power Dividers, Attenuators, Coaxial Switches, Amplifiers, Fiber Optic cords, Bias TEE, Isolator & Circulator and other products
- Power connectors, power cables, coax cables, wires, batteries fuses and holders and tools
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
Memphis Amateur Electronics, Inc.
- New and used ham radio equipment supplier. we carry hundreds of ham radio products including amateur radios from alinco, icom, kenwood, and yaesu, plus ham radio products from mfj, ldg, diamond antennas, hustler, ameritron, astron power supplies, and books .
Base-Station RF Power-Amplifier Biasing
- Power amplifiers used in base stations require biasing for proper RF performance. This article explains the two classes of biasing that are prevalent in the RF industry, analyzes their characteristics, and shows implementations with existing ICs.
Build An Audio Speech Processor
- When one operates at low power on SSB, speech processing becomes almost essential to get through the QRM. The circuit is a low cost speech processor that will perform well with a minimum of construction effort.