Search Results for "power"895 links - and 23 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6223 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Measuring Cable Loss
- Improving measurement accuracy when
low-power analyzers are used.
[ Hits: 619 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Where Does the Power Go
- An Energy Analysis at an Impedance Discontinuity in an RF Transmission Line
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Getting the most from your tuner
- Here is how to adjust this popular tuner circuit so it transfers maximum power to your antenna without going snap
[ Hits: 2413 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- C6 Bahamas
- Sand Dollar Villa is equipped with two antennas and two power supplies, and an extensive tool kit. Has proven to be an excellent spot for people on vacation who also like to engage in casual DX ham radio operation.
[ Hits: 1615 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Comtechpst.com - High Power RF Amps
- Comtech PST offers solid-state power amplifiers in frequency ranges from 1 MHz through 3.6 GHz, with output power levels ranging from 5 watts to over 30 kW
[ Hits: 2956 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DanAmps - Danish Amplifiers for Hams
- HF and VHF RF Power amplifiers for ham radio use
[ Hits: 4521 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Madell Technology Corporation
- Makers of oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, frequency counters, power supplies and more testi equipment products
[ Hits: 926 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Low Power Radio and Broadcast Company
- Manufacturers of high performance low power am transmitter products: sstran amt3000, bc-100, and the mw-250. for home and professional use.
[ Hits: 2543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Rocky Mountain Radio
- Provide RF connectors, adaptors, antennas, accessories, mounts, coax, West Mountain Radio Products and Anderson Power Products available.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
[ Hits: 921 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Aether is an ham radio logging for the Mac. Aether gives hams logging software that is as powerful, easy to use, and good looking as the operating system it runs on.
Designed from the ground-up using Apple’s Cocoa, Aether supports the latest Mac OS X technologies, and provides the experience that Mac users expect.
[ Hits: 2443 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.78 ]
- YU1AW HF Power Amps
- 2xGU84B and 1xGS31B hf power amplifier plans
[ Hits: 4335 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- NiCad battery charger
- A basic nicad battery charger using a single medium power transistor.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- An Intelligent keyer for FSK beacon usage
- Designing a beacon keyer that transmit the relative output power along to call sign.
[ Hits: 458 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A low cost dummy load
- This article describes a low-cost, low-to-moderate power dummy load, which presents a 50-Ohm resistive load from HF through 440MHz.
[ Hits: 6679 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- SV1BSX Homebrew Corner
- Offer a wide range of homebrewing projects mainly for VHF UHF operations. From vhf antennas to preamplifiers, chargers and power supplies
[ Hits: 1336 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Power Supply on the Cheap
- Need a variable power supply that is short circuit protected and over voltage protected; Here is a good one that can be built cheap by VE3IVJ
[ Hits: 2350 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- External Keypad for FT-817
- An external keypad for FT-817(ND), for the serious portable/field-day contester/operator. Homebrew it with the free firmware and public circuit diagram.
The circuit is very simple and takes power supply from the ACC port of the radio
[ Hits: 2259 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- SWR vs. Loss
- Table of power loss to SWR relation
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem ts 480 sat no power uhf power om power power amp ic 706 will not power up pan power top 40 mas power pan power top 155 am, fm rf power power led power aim hv power hf power amp pan power top 120
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links