Search Results for "power"823 links - and 21 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- Errante's virtual ground balun
- Errante's virtual ground Balun, a state-of-the-art high power HF balun family.
[ Hits: 702 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- The Small, Powerful Hex Beam
- How to homebrew an hex beam antenna for 20 17 15 12 10 meters band by VA7ST
[ Hits: 2549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 437 Mhz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 Mhz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 4438 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- A 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Collinear antenna
- Antenna for 802.11 applications by Brian Oblivion and Capt.Kaboom
[ Hits: 3656 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- Portuguese Castles Award DCFP
- Castles and Fortresses of Portugal Diploma
[ Hits: 124 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VK4ZXX Ham Radio blog
- Blog site for various home brew projects including antennas, power dividers etc
[ Hits: 227 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Technician Presentations
- Power Point format course presentation for the Amateur Radio Technician Exam Licence
[ Hits: 493 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Solar Panels, Grid Tie Systems, Solar Power Kits, Solar Cells and more. DMsolar carries solar energy products for your needs.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Power supplies, rf power amplifiers, dummy loads, frequency counters, repeaters antennas manufacturer based in Italy
[ Hits: 1484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ningbo Zhongce Dftek Electronics
- SWR meters, Power supplies, millivoltmeters, Oscilloscopes, signal generators, function generators China.
[ Hits: 853 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- GE Digital Energy
- Relays, controllers, power meters, fault recorders, power sensing products
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Power analyzers, AC power sources products
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coaxial Dynamics
- Manufacturer of precision equipment, Power meters Wattmeters
[ Hits: 280 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 716 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Allied Electronics
- Test equipment, capacitors, connectors wire and cable, power supplies, batteries, oscillators, crystals and resistors
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 x 3-500Z HF Power Amp
- A 2x3-500Z rf power amplifier for 80-10 meters
[ Hits: 3796 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- GS-35b HF Power Amplifier
- The amplifier described here is an update of the High Power linear amplifier described in the July, 1995 issue of the "Radiolubitel. KW i UKW" magazine in Belarus. In English, this is "Radio Amateur. HF and VHF". by Gary Podgorny, EW1MM
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1438 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2123 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- TS480 power level mod
- Increase TS 480 PEP power level
[ Hits: 1335 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 816 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 996 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- RF Radiation and Electromagnetic Field Safety
- Preprinted from the 1997 ARRL Handbook for Radio Amateurs. Thermal Effects of RF Energy, Safe Exposure Levels, Cardiac Pacemakers and RF Safety, Determining RF Power Density
[ Hits: 223 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Calculating the Received RF Noise Power
- Voacap, high-frequency ionospheric communications analysis and prediction
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]