Search Results for "power"849 links - and 22 categories
Manufacturers : Accessories
- I0JXX Ham Radio Parts
- VHF UHF Amateur radio antenna and antenna parts, accessories for homebrewers, antenna kits, tubes, antenna masts, antenna tripores, insulators, power amplifier mosfet, power splitters by I0JXX
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Delta Sigma, Inc.
- High Power RF Amplifiers by Delta Sigma, Inc
[ Hits: 1329 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Eletec Broadcast
- EB Broadcast provides Audio, Studio and Transmission Equipment, FM Transmitter, rf power amplifiers, audio processor for radio stations.
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Hittite Microwave Corporation
- Amplifiers, filters, attenuators, mixers, PLL, switches and frequency dividers, signal generators, power detectors, transimpedance amplifiers, variable gain amplifiers and more
[ Hits: 285 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Haredata Electronics
- Haredata Electronics is your one stop shop for Power Supplies, Chargers, Battery Packs & Accessories. Power Supplies Chargers, Battery Packs , Power Supply Accessories , Haredata Electronics Limited,
[ Hits: 203 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Martek Power
- Martek Power designs and manufactures a wide of high performance power supplies for various industries. Power supplies AC-DC, DC-AC inverters, DC-DC, EMI Filters
[ Hits: 212 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Knightlites QRP Club
- The KnightLites QRP Association is a world wide fellowship of low power (QRP) amateur radio communications enthusiasts founded in 1996, and is coordinated through the efforts of a small group of radio amateurs located in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina in the United States.
[ Hits: 375 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 459 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A 2.3GHz to 432MHz receiver converter
- Receiver converter that can be plugged to the backside of the Yaesu FT-817 battery powered portable transceiver
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- IDSP is an app for IPHONE and IPOD Touch.
Made by 2 powerful filters, a band pass and a band stop with adjustable bandwidth. Filters are butterworth 4 and 8 poles, sample rate at 44,100 32 bit. Cancel every noise and hear only your qso.
[ Hits: 1190 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- GU-43b Tetrode
- The GU-43B tetrode is used for wideband power amplification at frequencies up to 100 MHz in RF equipment. This tube is generally considered analogous to the 4CX1000.
[ Hits: 515 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Broadband Power Amplifier
- A MRF141G 3-175MHz Broadband Power Amplifier DL4MEA 02/1998
[ Hits: 1667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HF power amplifier using GI7B
- Gi7b is tube designed for microwaves but working good as HF amplifier. Idea is to build cheap, reliable HF amplifier covering 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 3258 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- 400 W RF Power amplifier for 144 MHz
- G4DCV's 144MHz amplifier with a pair of GI-7b Russian triodes
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- 2m and 6m Power Amp
- Duoband PA for 6m and 2m by T92T abd YU1AW schematic
[ Hits: 1213 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- VHF Power amplifier for 6m and 2m
- YU1AW power amplifier schematic for 50 MHz and 144 MHz made with 1xGI7V
[ Hits: 1096 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 50 MHz Power Amplifier
- Home-brew 50 MHz Power Amplifier by UN8GC
[ Hits: 838 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2m GU-78b 4 kW Amplifier
- 4 kW rf power amplifier for 2 meters band using GU78B / 4CX2500 by LZ2US
[ Hits: 1191 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD1JV Digital SWR / Power Meter
- This small, light weight digital SWR and power meter uses an Atmel AVR Butterfly demo board and a Stockton type directional coupler.
[ Hits: 1106 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- DL4MEA Wattmeter
- The DL4MEA Power Meter
[ Hits: 982 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1254 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Power supplies with UA78
- 13,8 v / 1 A power supplies using the UA78 series by ON6MU
[ Hits: 544 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 2A Power Supply
- Schematic of a regulated 0-24v 2A Power Supply
[ Hits: 1502 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- 40A-13.8V Switching Power Supply
- Ever want a really big power supply that can handle all your 12v needs around the shack ?
[ Hits: 4505 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 3.93 ]
- 2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]