Search Results for "power"921 links - and 26 categories
Antennas : HexBeam
- The Small, Powerful Hex Beam
- How to homebrew an hex beam antenna for 20 17 15 12 10 meters band by VA7ST
[ Hits: 2753 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 437 Mhz Crossed Yagi for Satellite work
- Crossed yagi for 437 Mhz Satellite antenna, with power divider splitter build.
[ Hits: 4876 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 4.73 ]
- Portuguese Castles Award DCFP
- Castles and Fortresses of Portugal Diploma
[ Hits: 151 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The I0JXX is an italian company that offers market their projects, also sells electronic products of high quality, both for Ham, both Broadcast and their accessories. VHF Antennas, mosfet power amplifiers, filters, insulators, power dividers, telescopic poles, antenna masts
[ Hits: 2650 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Power supplies, rf power amplifiers, dummy loads, frequency counters, repeaters antennas manufacturer based in Italy
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Ningbo Zhongce Dftek Electronics
- SWR meters, Power supplies, millivoltmeters, Oscilloscopes, signal generators, function generators China.
[ Hits: 902 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 972 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Allied Electronics
- Test equipment, capacitors, connectors wire and cable, power supplies, batteries, oscillators, crystals and resistors
[ Hits: 803 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 2 x 3-500Z HF Power Amp
- A 2x3-500Z rf power amplifier for 80-10 meters
[ Hits: 4071 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- GS-35b HF Power Amplifier
- The amplifier described here is an update of the High Power linear amplifier described in the July, 1995 issue of the "Radiolubitel. KW i UKW" magazine in Belarus. In English, this is "Radio Amateur. HF and VHF". by Gary Podgorny, EW1MM
[ Hits: 2338 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 600W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a bi-polar 600W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 100W 50Mhz power amplifier
- G3WZT design for a single stage bi-polar 100-150W Linear Power Amplifier for the 6M band.
[ Hits: 2423 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.60 ]
- 50 MHz VHF power amplifier
- Class C tuned VHF power amplifier for the 6-meter band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 1361 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- TS480 power level mod
- Increase TS 480 PEP power level
[ Hits: 1451 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.58 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1130 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- RF Radiation and Electromagnetic Field Safety
- Preprinted from the 1997 ARRL Handbook for Radio Amateurs. Thermal Effects of RF Energy, Safe Exposure Levels, Cardiac Pacemakers and RF Safety, Determining RF Power Density
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Calculating the Received RF Noise Power
- Voacap, high-frequency ionospheric communications analysis and prediction
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- N2PK SWR Meter
- HF Forward Power & Return Loss (SWR) Meter
[ Hits: 1803 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 0-30MHZ RF Power Measurement
- HF 100W LCD PIC16F877A SWR Meter at fox delta
[ Hits: 2788 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem power mic hf power amp power mod pan power top 155 am, fm pan power top 120 low power amp more power dc power low power pan power top 40 power led om power ft 897 low power mas power
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links