Knightsqrss Info Page
- This mailing list is devoted to low power, narrowband experimenting (QRSS CW, DFCW, etc). You are invited to share your ideas with the group, announce on-the-air schedules, etc by posting messages
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
- PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users.
It has been replaced by Digital Master 780 and is now a legacy product.
The last version of PSK31 Deluxe was shipped with the HRD 4.0 SP4 kit and is no more availabe and supported.
HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.