Search Results for "power"856 links - and 23 categories
Antennas : Array
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3275 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 82970 | Votes: 98 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Anthony Welsh Ltd.
- A great source for hard to find HI END & power tubes & sockets, various capacitors, vacuum relays, various keys and paddles.
[ Hits: 2079 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.22 ]
- FRS Specifications
- FRS frequencies, antenna and power limitations
[ Hits: 2270 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Knightsqrss Info Page
- This mailing list is devoted to low power, narrowband experimenting (QRSS CW, DFCW, etc). You are invited to share your ideas with the group, announce on-the-air schedules, etc by posting messages
[ Hits: 350 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Hidden and stealth antennas
- Antenna Restrictions, Power Restrictions, RFI Problems, or Limited Space keeping you off the air?
[ Hits: 35394 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Radio Scanners Uniden Bearcat, Antennas, CB_Radios, Ni-Cad Batteries, Frequency Books, Accessories, Power Supplies and Cords, FM Two Way Radios, and other Related Merchandise
[ Hits: 4660 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Difona Communication GmbH
- Transceivers, anntennas, PA, power supplies, accessories from Kenwood, ICOM, Yaesu, MFJ, ACOM, DAIWA, Diamond, DXSR, Alinco, Ameritron, ETM, Fritzel, UKW Technik, AOR, Bencher, Create, G.B., Heil, Hotline, Maldol, Tonna, Titanex, Outbacker, Hy-Gain, Mirage, SCS, SGC, SSB Elektronik
[ Hits: 9356 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- MJ Products
- Wholesale distributor of CB radios, parts, antennas, microphones, power supplies, crystals, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories.
[ Hits: 2409 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.90 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 15706 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- CQ Log
- CQLog is a powerful logging program for Windows. It provides a comprehensive control centre for everyday on-the-air activities, including: full-featured logging of QSOs; statistics for many awards (for LoTW and eQSL capability); support for QRZ, RAC, GOLIST databases. You can save up to 3 pictures for each SSTV-QSO. Two-way data exchange with MixW2, and DigiPan. Integrates with DX Atlas. Real-time upload of QSOs to eQSL.cc. The program also offers a "contest-mode"; supports CAT systems for YAESU, ICOM, KENWOOD, Ten-Tec. Prints QSL cards, and QSL labels, addresses envelopes.
[ Hits: 11917 | Votes: 127 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Digital filter for Macintosh computers with a PowerPC processor
[ Hits: 1652 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSK31 Deluxe
- PSK31 Deluxe is a PSK31 and PSK63 program for novices and power users.
It has been replaced by Digital Master 780 and is now a legacy product.
The last version of PSK31 Deluxe was shipped with the HRD 4.0 SP4 kit and is no more availabe and supported.
[ Hits: 21623 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1546 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Turns your PC's sound card into a powerful and versatile digital voice keyer. Commercial by n7qjp
[ Hits: 6294 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- QRO via Russia
- Power amplifiers from amateur radio operators around the world which are designed/built using Russian tubes.
[ Hits: 8142 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 2 m. Band VHF PA 5 Watts
- A VHF power amplifier made with two cheap RF transistors, 2N3924 as driver and a BFS22A for final stage, giving an unexpected output power of 7-8 watts maximum
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Six Meter Heliax Duplexer Construction
- Duplexer capable of handling a high power 500khz split six meter repeater.
[ Hits: 1232 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
[ Hits: 2429 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- K8CU Technical Topics
- Well documented Amateur Radio HF/VHF antenna projects, high power Russian GS35B RF amplifiers, mobile RFI solutions, related accessories, vintage radios, Six meter equipment, and useful techniques by K8CU are inside.
[ Hits: 3707 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.40 ]
- HA8ET Technical & Homebrew pages
- Technical Articles, Homebrew,Test & Measurements, (Returnloss Bridge 1,8 MHz...1300 MHz, 2m/70cm DIPLEXER...) Vacum Tube Databases, VHF-UHF-SHF Power amplifiers,HAM links, electronics links
[ Hits: 16897 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 8.62 ]
- A 20 Ampere / 13,8V power supply
- A 20 ampere and more 13,8V power supply for RTX
[ Hits: 20000 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Z Match for Higher Power
- Single coil Z match witch handles the power of the linear amplifier
[ Hits: 2994 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- Convert a PC Power Supply
- 13.8 V / 15 A from a PC Power Supply
[ Hits: 2388 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SSB20 power supply for SSB transceivers
- 20 Amps peak of recycled grunt for SSB transceivers
[ Hits: 1882 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.17 ]